Netparcel

shipping rates (45%-60% OFF)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2024 9:05 am
Feb 18, 2015
191 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto, ON
raklei wrote: This is temporary promotion, discount rates no longer apply on my paypal/netparcel.
1-2 months ago $13-$15 to a box 1lbs to various US locations, by UPS standard,
now rise up to $21-$26,
So i am back with my Canadapost business account, the same rates but easy to drop off at street box.
@raklei The promotion is ongoing. We identified an issue that was causing the higher price and it has been rectified. Please check again and let us know if not resolved.
Feb 18, 2015
191 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jelloalien wrote: Awesome, cause it was always printing wonky on my laser printer, and printing 4 pieces of paper blows

So, i am getting this error right now. I'm trying to set up a shipment, and everything is as i always have been doing it.....known issue? New issue? Fix for it?

Error occurred while creating shipping order.
: 128113: Invalid product description for product number 1. Product description should be present at least once. Valid range is 0 to 35 alphanumeric.
@jelloalien The issue has been addressed on our end now. You will no longer receive the error message and no change is required on your end. Thanks.
Last edited by netParcel on Sep 3rd, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 18, 2015
191 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mockingbird wrote: Netparcel is a classic bait and switch operation. Get a userbase, then hike the prices. I'm surprised Paypal is associated with them. Also, I see zero difference in shipping price between using Netparcel while logged in through Paypal, or just Netparcel.com/

Canada Post FTW.
@mockingbird Can you please email our support team with a sample shipment for us to review? If you could also double check if the issue is still present it would be much appreciated.
Feb 18, 2015
191 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jelloalien wrote: I just realized i was charged a $14.50 adjustment for an "address correction".

I sell on ebay and use netparcel through paypal.....the address is that of a buyer (and looks to be verified in paypal) and i certainly would not have authorized/paid this extra $14.50 payment had i been informed. I actually lost money on this sale because of this.

@netParcel how do i dispute this charge and ensure i don't have any surprises like this in the future?
@jelloalien Please contact support@netparcel.com with the shipment in question and mention you were directed to inquire on RFD. We will challenge the adjustment with the carrier and also look to understand what happened. If we can refund the charge we will.
Sep 2, 2019
10 posts
Does anyone know how netparcel handles returns if your customer is returning an item to you from the us ? . Also is the decrease shipping price that netparcel is offering permanent or just a temporary promotion?
Oct 25, 2017
19 posts
17 upvotes
I got an email saying the price quote from sample dimensions I gave from something I sent with Canada Post has been "fixed" to pretty much what I paid with Canada Post. Trying dimensions of other things I've sent recently shaves maybe 50 cents off, but that's extra effort for nothing, so no point.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2001
1185 posts
1762 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: Lol check marking "special handling" bumps the price up by like $30.

Edit: Canada Post rate i'm getting is very close to this deal. Costs $1 more at Canada Post..
I hardly send packages anymore so when I did last week I remembered this thread. Signed up and got a quote. Within 2 provinces and within Canada. Thought the price was high so then put the same dimensions and weight on Canada Post and was surprised it was cheaper. Guess that was a total waste of time signing up.
Feb 18, 2015
191 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jimboski wrote: Lol check marking "special handling" bumps the price up by like $30.

Edit: Canada Post rate i'm getting is very close to this deal. Costs $1 more at Canada Post..
@Jimboski Happy to review your specific shipping needs. Not all services are the same and if you are shipping $700 jackets, enhanced tracking, express shipping options, declared value insurance and PayPal's seller protection may make the $1 savings more compelling.
May 9, 2015
9 posts
1 upvote
I spent 170 for parcel shipping when there was an error there. Yesterday, I found it only cost 119 and $50 is huge difference.
I sent email to support team and but have not got any reply?
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2005
4899 posts
100 upvotes
Local
Took a look. So it's connected through paypal. We enter the info like our address and where we ship too, and the size of the box and weight etc? I like how it does look simplified and easy to understand. We can choose the courier.... if we choose purolator or dhl….do we go to their store front to mail it out or does the truck come to our place to pick it up for delivery? I most definitely will want to try this out next time I mail something out.
Feb 18, 2015
191 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bugone1 wrote: I spent 170 for parcel shipping when there was an error there. Yesterday, I found it only cost 119 and $50 is huge difference.
I sent email to support team and but have not got any reply?
@bugone1 I have asked our support team to review and reply. Please message us if you don't hear back today.
Apr 7, 2008
164 posts
71 upvotes
Question for those who sell stuff on E-Bay, does this incorporate into it, or do you manually figure out your shipping rate ahead of time, and put it in manually, or do you just use one of the default ways of shipping, then if something sells, ship via Netparcel. I've got a few things I'd like to sell, just not sure how to incorporate Netparcel shipping rates within E-Bay. Thanks.
Sep 19, 2006
71 posts
74 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Getting the message now that the "Customs Invoices (x3) are no longer required to be attached to the parcel and that the information has been submitted electronically". When I drop off my packages to my local UPS stores, they insist I must fill out customs forms for each package. They are saying the drivers will refuse to take the package unless the customs invoices are attached.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2016
1232 posts
693 upvotes
@netParcel I see that you charge a $2 "Declared Value" fee for UPS shipments as soon as we enter a dollar or more in the "Insurance Value" field.

Isn't it supposed to be free? (since the first $100 of insurance is free with UPS)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
MKIVee wrote: Getting the message now that the "Customs Invoices (x3) are no longer required to be attached to the parcel and that the information has been submitted electronically". When I drop off my packages to my local UPS stores, they insist I must fill out customs forms for each package. They are saying the drivers will refuse to take the package unless the customs invoices are attached.
I emailed them about the customs invoice earlier and they responded...
"UPS now has a solution called paperless invoicing which allows us to transmit the commercial invoice electronically. We have this available now and UPS shipments will have the CI information sent across electronically to avoid any future missing customs information situations."

When I dropped a box off at UPS today, no problems and my package is in transit as we speak.
Sep 2, 2019
10 posts
@netParcel

Hey netparcel I got two questions how do I do returns if my customer is from the states do I make them ship the item back to me in Canada and do they have to pay customs or does netparcel handle returns? . Also are the prices on the netparcel website usd or cad?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
jelloalien wrote: I just realized i was charged a $14.50 adjustment for an "address correction".

I sell on ebay and use netparcel through paypal.....the address is that of a buyer (and looks to be verified in paypal) and i certainly would not have authorized/paid this extra $14.50 payment had i been informed. I actually lost money on this sale because of this.

@netParcel how do i dispute this charge and ensure i don't have any surprises like this in the future?
This sounds like the fee FedEx and UPS charge to change the destination address. If I was ordering from eBay and thought it was shipping by USPS, I'd use my apartment address. However, if I found out it shipped by UPS, I'd want it shipped to my work address. So I'd call up UPS, and they'd say, " sure, it'll be $10" or whatever. It used to be free years ago, now it's like $10-12. That's my guess.
Lucky Mobile: $20/3GB Unlimited Canada wide calling. DMINR

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)