Off Topic

Never mistake that some past situation can not haunt you... 20 year old grudge can bounce back

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2018 11:46 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1729 posts
284 upvotes

Never mistake that some past situation can not haunt you... 20 year old grudge can bounce back

This guy in Texas shot and killed a doctor who operated his mother 20 years ago . his mother had died in the operation.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/02/us/mark- ... index.html
Last edited by CocoJambo on Aug 2nd, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
19 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
6928 posts
4093 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Get away? Elderly people die during heart surgeries pretty often (and any surgery carries risk). It happens. The killer must be a whacko. The article also says the guy who did it was a cop for 30 years! I think the cheese must have completely slid off his cracker.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1729 posts
284 upvotes
Chickinvic wrote: Get away? Elderly people die during heart surgeries pretty often (and any surgery carries risk). It happens. The killer must be a whacko. The article also says the guy who did it was a cop for 30 years! I think the cheese must have completely slid off his cracker.
Yes The killer was a complete psyco...had also intentions of suicide. This is sad that the Doctor had to die because of this stupid guy...Surely can not happen in Canada as this guy would not have a gun here....
I modified the title and removed "Get Away"...
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2017
3099 posts
1383 upvotes
It's happening in Toronto right now with a vindictive Premier
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
8058 posts
4279 upvotes
ON
CocoJambo wrote: Yes The killer was a complete psyco...had also intentions of suicide. This is sad that the Doctor had to die because of this stupid guy...Surely can not happen in Canada as this guy would not have a gun here....
I modified the title and removed "Get Away"...
Yeah, only "Cops" can be trusted with guns here in Canada...wait a minute... wasn't the killer a police officer ?
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
8058 posts
4279 upvotes
ON
MyNameWasTaken wrote: It's happening in Toronto right now with a vindictive Premier
Naw man, they got rid of Wynne, didn't you hear ?
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
12750 posts
2050 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Well, how about Yugoslavia and the aftermath?
De gustibus non est disputandum
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
18619 posts
1918 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Chickinvic wrote: Get away? Elderly people die during heart surgeries pretty often (and any surgery carries risk). It happens. The killer must be a whacko. The article also says the guy who did it was a cop for 30 years! I think the cheese must have completely slid off his cracker.
I hate it when that happens. Man, I haven't had Ritz crackers in a long ass time. Decades.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2009
8756 posts
6132 upvotes
MyNameWasTaken wrote: It's happening in Toronto right now with a vindictive Premier
It WAS with wynne- ford is fabulous!
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
8058 posts
4279 upvotes
ON
Becks wrote: Well, how about Yugoslavia and the aftermath?
The Balkans have been plagued by centuries old grudges. You are only citing one that got international attention.
Not really anything to do with this thread unless you're relating it to blood feuds that are all too common in the old country.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
12750 posts
2050 upvotes
City of Vancouver
dilligafeh wrote: The Balkans have been plagued by centuries old grudges. You are only citing one that got international attention.
Not really anything to do with this thread unless you're relating it to blood feuds that are all too common in the old country.
Grudges r gridges. There was a case here where a drunk driver killed a kid. The driver was later murdered. He and other drunk drivers who kill don't have hard sentences, so people make their own justice
De gustibus non est disputandum
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
2434 posts
470 upvotes
Winnipeg
Becks wrote: Grudges r gridges. There was a case here where a drunk driver killed a kid. The driver was later murdered. He and other drunk drivers who kill don't have hard sentences, so people make their own justice
You are right that drunk drivers dont get hard sentences. Anyone knows what happened to Drunk rich guy who T boned a Van where some kids and grand parents got killed?