The new Anime Convention in Toronto!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2019 9:11 am
[OP]
Oct 10, 2019
94 posts
40 upvotes

The new Anime Convention in Toronto!!!

So this year i heard a lot about this new anime convention in downtown toronto at MTCC and people said they have a lot of big names from japan from the anime industry specially the fate series thing. Along with many other English dub VAs and ProZD!!
Have you guys attended it, i missed it since i was skeptical about it but recently they announed the next year guest and man they are bringing some of my fav voice actors so i think i might drop by this year!! Anyone wanna share their about them or your experience for the first year con???
Website - https://toronto.ifanfes.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/torontofanfest/

Here are the guest they had which i can find from their social media -

Noriko Shitaya - Sakura (Fate), Laila (Tales of Zestiria)
Kana Ueda - Rin (Fate)
Ayako Kawasumi - Saber(fate), Nodame (Nodame Cantabile), Tomoka (GTO), Nase Izumi (Kyokai no Kanata)
Noriaki Sugiyama - Sasuke(Naruto), Shiro Emiya (Fate)
Konomi Suzuki - (Op theme No Game No Life), Redo (OP theme Re:Zero)
Megumi Nakajima - Ranka lee(Macress Frontier), Kotoura-san Op theme

And for the next year they have announced few already and said will be announcing few more -

Showtaro Morikubo - Goro(Major), Yosuke(Persona4), Makishima(Yowamushi pedal), Nara Shikamaru(Naruto), Reiji(UtaPri)
Tetsuya kakihara (My fav) - Simon(Gurren Lagann), Natsu(Fairy tail), Jinpachi toudou (Yowamushi pedal), Subaru(Ensemble Stars!), Jin Kisaragi(BlazBlue), Prompto(Final Fantasy XV)

Marina Inoue(Also my Fav) - Armin(Attack on titan), Momo Yaoyorozu(Boku no hero academia), Yoko(guren Lagann), Kyoko(Skip beat), Tohka yatogami(Date a Live)

Please do share your thoughts!!!!
Last edited by DykeLuca647 on Dec 23rd, 2019 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kids are really bad these days.....
7 replies
[OP]
Oct 10, 2019
94 posts
40 upvotes
AlphaStar wrote: Is it going to be at the MTCC?
Yeah, thats the one!!!! Thanks, i'll add this on the summary of the post!!!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19416 posts
5699 upvotes
And to think at one time there were no anime conventions at all. Still remember those days....
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13779 posts
8821 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Ya'll think it'll be something like this

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2010
1385 posts
737 upvotes
Toronto
OP do you have a site with the info? Are you talking abt comicon?
[OP]
Oct 10, 2019
94 posts
40 upvotes
DougO wrote: And to think at one time there were no anime conventions at all. Still remember those days....
We only had Anime North!!! Now we have so many theres this one that take place at the Exhibition - KimiKon, i went their considering it was not too expensive, it was small but love the food they had!!