New app deals at McDonald's

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2020 12:40 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
Any reason I can't download the app on my android? Unless I'm trying to download the wrong app? I get the message I'm in the wrong country. I used the link from the McDonald's web site. Which links to the play store.

Thanks
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29541 posts
20458 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Any reason I can't download the app on my android? Unless I'm trying to download the wrong app? I get the message I'm in the wrong country. I used the link from the McDonald's web site. Which links to the play store.

Thanks
Are you blocking location access for google?
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
Hmmm I don't think so. That's in the phone settings? Or within google settings?

Thanks
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
Hmmm I checked my phone and there is a "google location sharing" setting I see.....it says " you aren't sharing your real-time location with anyone on google" not sure if thats the setting I need changed. I don't have any issues with any other app i download though.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8679 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
If you're going from the McDonald's site I'm wondering if it's actually directing you to the US store?

Anyways MB is

-$2 off a More-Ning McWrap
-$1 off any purchase of $8 or more
-Buy a Seriously Chicken for $5+tax
-$1 plus tax small hot mcafe beverage
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
I shouldn't be going to Mcd anyway lol. Just strange none the less. It's letting me install the US Mcd app lol :/
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
Think I know why. Google play store is associated with your google payments address. I found it and I didn't realize my account is set to the US with a US fake address.

I must have done that years ago for a reason :)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8679 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Anyone's App glitching out on them and giving them coupons for more than one location? I'm seeing both MB/SK and BC/YT sets!
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2691 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
chemicalxv wrote: Anyone's App glitching out on them and giving them coupons for more than one location? I'm seeing both MB/SK and BC/YT sets!
I have Ontario and Quebec both showing... including the free medium fry for Montreal scoring first so annoying
Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
999 upvotes
This week in Ontario has a $2 breakfast sandwich, plus you get the monopoly stickers if you get a McMuffin
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1094 posts
1895 upvotes
GTA
matttheman wrote: This week in Ontario has a $2 breakfast sandwich, plus you get the monopoly stickers if you get a McMuffin
Where is this? The locations I've been to don't have the Monopoly pieces on the McMuffin wax paper or whatever it is wrapper.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
3160 posts
153 upvotes
Napanee
Dinamo2016 wrote: Where is this? The locations I've been to don't have the Monopoly pieces on the McMuffin wax paper or whatever it is wrapper.
It definitely should have two on the paper. I just got one for $2 in Ontario and I had two pieces on the wrapper. All signs clearly show the McMuffin should also.
My GamerTag: http://live.xbox.com/member/Corey31
Wins:
Be First to Play - XBOX 360
Win Every Hour - XBOX 360
Wiin The Key to Summer - Nintendo Wii
Score Every Hour - NHL 08
Tribute.ca - Lost Season 4 DVD
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1094 posts
1895 upvotes
GTA
Corizzle wrote: It definitely should have two on the paper. I just got one for $2 in Ontario and I had two pieces on the wrapper. All signs clearly show the McMuffin should also.
Thanks. I went to 2 locations in Mississauga yesterday. I guess they were still using the regular usual wrappers. I just assumed McMuffin wasn't part of the contest.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1310 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
Is each account tied to an email address used to register the app? Or can you use the app without registering an email address? Or can you use the same email address to sign onto different apps on different phones to get different coupons?
Jun 13, 2011
784 posts
502 upvotes
shyhermit wrote: Is each account tied to an email address used to register the app? Or can you use the app without registering an email address? Or can you use the same email address to sign onto different apps on different phones to get different coupons?
Each account is tied to a single email address. The gmail dot trick will allow you to have a single email but register multiple McDonald's accounts.
Oct 2, 2012
466 posts
348 upvotes
Ottawa
Dinamo2016 wrote: Thanks. I went to 2 locations in Mississauga yesterday. I guess they were still using the regular usual wrappers. I just assumed McMuffin wasn't part of the contest.
If it happens again that you receive a product without stickers that you know qualifies for stickers then just ask the worker if you can get stickers with your order. Usually they will just hand you a hash brown bag that has the stickers on it.
Sep 21, 2004
11413 posts
7187 upvotes
Calgary
Phoriver wrote: Each account is tied to a single email address. The gmail dot trick will allow you to have a single email but register multiple McDonald's accounts.
You can easily double the multiple acocunts by changing @gmail.com to @googlemail.com.

Again, same email address but works even better with dot getaround.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
Ontario app offers this week..

• $1 plus tax Small Hot McCafe beverage
  • Buy a Breakfast Sandwich for $2 plus tax
  • $3 off any purchase of $15 or more
  • 50% off a Fall Muffin with a McCafe purchase
  • Buy a Sandwich for $3 plus tax (includes 6-piece Chicken McNuggets)
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32144 posts
15427 upvotes
Socially Distanced
tk1000 wrote: Ontario app offers this week..

• $1 plus tax Small Hot McCafe beverage
  • Buy a Breakfast Sandwich for $2 plus tax
  • $3 off any purchase of $15 or more
  • 50% off a Fall Muffin with a McCafe purchase
  • Buy a Sandwich for $3 plus tax (includes 6-piece Chicken McNuggets)
I don't seem to have the breakfast sandwich but do have all the rest
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
b166er1337 wrote: You can easily double the multiple acocunts by changing @gmail.com to @googlemail.com.

Again, same email address but works even better with dot getaround.
Why not use temp email instead?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)