• May 31st, 2019 12:00 pm
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
45213 posts
3684 upvotes
Toronto
Suthek wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 8:55 pm
Anyone know a good Android app to enable you to install multiple copies of an app with different configuration?

I want like 5 sessions for the McDonald's app so I can use coupons easier. It's painful switching logins all the time.
Just have the app remember your log in details, if it's auto saved then it's quite quick, punch in your email and it'll fill the rest plus the password.
Penalty Box
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8496 upvotes
GTHA
renoldman wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 8:49 pm
Strange that this message did not bring the thread to the top.

I saw the $2 Big Mac sandwich and thought of this thread.

The thread even says the last update was on Jan 2.

Is tk1000 a banned poster now? (Saw that they were in the penalty box before.)
It could be because my post needed to be approved by the moderation team.

I am no longer temporary banned, just in the penalty box until end of May. :(
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2071 posts
1357 upvotes
St. Catharines
McCafe digital rewards is now active in Ontario. Buy 7 get one free.

Looks like they have back filled from previous purchases. I somehow wound up with 14 free hot beverages. Most of my orders are from a time when the coffee was free in the app at certain restaurants, which then got "corrected" to $1. Haven't paid full price for McD coffee for a year.

Looks like you even earn digital stamps from the free mobile orders too.
Jan 8, 2014
81 posts
7 upvotes
Brossard
Hi,

Finally the McCafe digital rewards is now active in Quebec as well. Also, I noticed that I have two tamps already ;)

Thx
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5105 posts
1010 upvotes
Mississauga
MegaSilver wrote:
Jan 21st, 2019 9:28 am
McCafe digital rewards is now active in Ontario. Buy 7 get one free.

Looks like they have back filled from previous purchases. I somehow wound up with 14 free hot beverages. Most of my orders are from a time when the coffee was free in the app at certain restaurants, which then got "corrected" to $1. Haven't paid full price for McD coffee for a year.

Looks like you even earn digital stamps from the free mobile orders too.
i see the same thing... so does that mean each coffee you buy, you get the digital sticker and a physical sticker?
Dec 21, 2014
4 posts
4 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
For now, yes! Enjoy until they phase out the physical sticker.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2010
1165 posts
221 upvotes
Brampton
Was considering the BOGO 50% off 2nd breakfast sandwich and noticed the price is over $6 which is ridiculous. when did the price of one sandwich skyrocket to $4.20? That thing was under $3 last time I checked
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11895 posts
1695 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
endokuken wrote:
Feb 1st, 2019 11:15 am
Was considering the BOGO 50% off 2nd breakfast sandwich and noticed the price is over $6 which is ridiculous. when did the price of one sandwich skyrocket to $4.20? That thing was under $3 last time I checked
$3??? That was around 3-4 yrs ago... 2015/16. The cheapest I can remember egg/sausage egg mcmuffin was $2.99 by itself and a combo was $3.79 still under the $4 tax cap incl. tx at 5%. Just before the lame govt started increasing min wage. I believe it was $10/hr then.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2010
1165 posts
221 upvotes
Brampton
aznnorth wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2019 8:04 pm
$3??? That was around 3-4 yrs ago... 2015/16. The cheapest I can remember egg/sausage egg mcmuffin was $2.99 by itself and a combo was $3.79 still under the $4 tax cap incl. tx at 5%. Just before the lame govt started increasing min wage. I believe it was $10/hr then.
The sandwich alone was below $4 the last time I checked. Now I noticed that the McDouble was $2.30 yesterday up now from 1.99 which is another 15% hike which is a joke.
Oct 30, 2012
124 posts
47 upvotes
PETERBOROUGH
endokuken wrote:
May 21st, 2018 11:00 am
breakfast sandwich is now $2.79 as the "deal" this week in Ontario, a 40% price hike from the last time I used this offer. $5.99 for an Angus burger, $3.50 for SKOR medium iced frappe and $3 off $15 or more purchase.

If Mcdonalds goal is to reduce business and have people make their own meals more often and make healthier meal choices, they are doing a great job!
I'm tired of being told that it's the wrong time of day for the breakfast sandwich offer (9:45 am). The price increases from the $2.79 offer price to the regular price of $4.19 if I choose to continue. Exactly what time of day does it have to be in order to redeem this offer? It does not specify a time in the offer conditions.
Oct 24, 2009
258 posts
78 upvotes
North York
That’s odd, I’ve not had problems redeeming this offer , I’ve done it at 9:30am and close to noon, it’s all day breakfast . Were you using kiosk? It only allows one promo per transaction, which is a problem if you try to use their digital coffee card AND another offer, I’ve been doing 2 transactions because of this.
abrahamdick wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 4:27 pm
I'm tired of being told that it's the wrong time of day for the breakfast sandwich offer (9:45 am). The price increases from the $2.79 offer price to the regular price of $4.19 if I choose to continue. Exactly what time of day does it have to be in order to redeem this offer? It does not specify a time in the offer conditions.
Oct 30, 2012
124 posts
47 upvotes
PETERBOROUGH
Today I had more bizarre behaviour from the McDonald's app. It kept telling me that the store was closed and then let me continue the order. Then it didn't seem to take the order. My CC was charged for the order 3 times and refunded for the order 2 times, so far. I ended up ordering the old fashioned way. This app is not ready for prime time! (and the wait cursor is incredibly annoying!)
mycp wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 5:44 pm
That’s odd, I’ve not had problems redeeming this offer , I’ve done it at 9:30am and close to noon, it’s all day breakfast . Were you using kiosk? It only allows one promo per transaction, which is a problem if you try to use their digital coffee card AND another offer, I’ve been doing 2 transactions because of this.
Oct 30, 2012
124 posts
47 upvotes
PETERBOROUGH
I still have an order stuck in my McDonald's app. Does anyone know how to delete it? I ordered at the counter after bizarre behaviour from the app.
Dec 31, 2008
278 posts
195 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
abrahamdick wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 12:50 pm
I still have an order stuck in my McDonald's app. Does anyone know how to delete it? I ordered at the counter after bizarre behaviour from the app.
If you click on each item in the order, there should be a Remove button at the bottom. The order will disappear when there are no more items.
Banned
Nov 29, 2015
1424 posts
520 upvotes
Brossard, QC
Two best offers are free coffee and free fries. All others are so so. But this may only work for McCafé lovers and who like chips.