[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1682 posts
1557 upvotes

Daily Deal & Final Clearance Deals + 20% OFF STACK + FS

Deal Link:
Hi Guys,

New Balance Outlet in the USA has some super amazing deals running right now in final clearance and their daily deal is pretty decent also (daily deal seems to rotate every few days, and generally go back from a ladies runner to a mens). If you area anything like me and have wide feet NB is a bloody savior, and is generally a fair bit pricier in Canada stores than they are direct from the USA.

So anyhow, right now you can save around ~40-70% a bunch of final clearance / markdowns (select sizes, but I had no problem , and they provide a gender+size search within clearance which is really handy).

And then right now they have a fathers day promo running that provides up to an additional 5-20% off when you spend ($150 for 20%).

Spend over $100 for free shipping (to your re-shipping or border pick-up service).

As stated in topic, this is a USA deal.

NOTE: Billing Address : Put NA as the state and your normal address for the rest (at least that is what I was told on the phone), you may want to call in to confirm that the billing data went through okay as I had originally placed an order about two weeks ago and it was cancelled as I had just put in my billing data as the shipping service as there was no "Canadian" option. I just called in (with the USA billing address) after ordering today and the lady on the phone was very helpful and adjusted the address on the phone with me and pushed the order through to packing for me.

I was able to snag 5 pairs of shoes for $150 (photo attached)
Images
1 reply
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
8402 posts
4358 upvotes
Thanks for the post. I'm looking for a great pair of trail runners and hoping perhaps NB has some.