Expired Hot Deals

New BMO Air Miles Mastercard

Fill up at Shell from March 1 to May 31, 2022 and save 25¢ per litre on your first 8 fill-ups, to a maximum of 50 L per

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
5435 posts
1976 upvotes

Fill up at Shell from March 1 to May 31, 2022 and save 25¢ per litre on your first 8 fill-ups, to a maximum of 50 L per

Deal Link:
Expiry:
February 4, 2022
Retailer:
New BMO Air Miles Mastercard
Not sure if this has been posted yet.
Received email this morning.
https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/credi ... 0cWx_D_BwE
$0.25 x 8 x 50 L = $100 savings in gas purchases

BMO's got an amazing offer – exclusively for you – that'll have you celebrating every time you fuel up.


HERE'S HOW:
1. Apply for a BMO AIR MILES® credit card by February 4, 2022.1
2. Fill up at Shell from March 1 to May 31, 2022 and save 25¢ per litre on your first 8 fill-ups, to a maximum of 50 L per transaction.2
3. Don't forget to pay with your BMO AIR MILES credit card and swipe your AIR MILES card.

Without email link, BMO's website
https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/credi ... astercard/
Doesn't show the 25 cent gas rebate and ONLY 2,000 bonus air miles after $3k spent within first 3 months for WE card rather the 3,000 bonus air miles via email link.

Don't see any additional cashback via GCR website.
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
7162 posts
1811 upvotes
BC
CheapWinnipeger wrote: Is this only for new cards?
Looks like it is, first step is "Apply for a BMO AIR MILES® credit card by February 4, 2022"
Newbie
Mar 10, 2008
55 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
Good find, but this is totally not worth it. I would rather take the 100 cash instead of going through all the hassle to get $12.5 per fill up 8 times. There are a lot of cards out there that offer more than $100 on sign ups
Newbie
Jul 17, 2011
94 posts
81 upvotes
Compared to what Amex has been offering these mastercard offers are a joke.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
5435 posts
1976 upvotes
ctg311 wrote: Good find, but this is totally not worth it. I would rather take the 100 cash instead of going through all the hassle to get $12.5 per fill up 8 times. There are a lot of cards out there that offer more than $100 on sign ups
In addition to $100 in gas savings, you also get 3,000 Air miles after spending $3k in first 3 months. 3,000 cash air miles are worth roughly $310.

1st year annual fee waived plus a few other minor benefits.

$100 + $310 = $410 return after $3k spend IMO is a fairly decent deal. Not the best deal out there but above average IMO.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2005
1327 posts
2081 upvotes
Victoria
Speedy1 wrote: In addition to $100 in gas savings, you also get 3,000 Air miles after spending $3k in first 3 months. 3,000 cash air miles are worth roughly $310.

1st year annual fee waived plus a few other minor benefits.

$100 + $310 = $410 return after $3k spend IMO is a fairly decent deal. Not the best deal out there but above average IMO.
Agree this is good value. Few CCs without an annual fee for the first year that provide $400 in sign up bonuses. Plus it's a decent card to have for the year since it will give you Onyx status which gives you discounts on Air Miles redemptions.
Newbie
Apr 19, 2015
36 posts
8 upvotes
Northern Ontario, ON
Anybody knows this is targetted??
I got this offer but not my husband. And when I click the "apply now" button, it does not go to that page. Can I just apply from BMO site?? Do they give this deal to anybody??
All should end well. If not well, it is not the ending.
Newbie
May 16, 2013
19 posts
2 upvotes
GRIMSBY
puinkl wrote: Anybody knows this is targetted??
I got this offer but not my husband. And when I click the "apply now" button, it does not go to that page. Can I just apply from BMO site?? Do they give this deal to anybody??
Probably best to apply through the offer/email you got. Looks like they have different offers in different places.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 20, 2009
1468 posts
1066 upvotes
Mississauga
has anybody tried with OPs link, without actual email, and go the offer?
PM $13/30 days, 250MB with unlimited incoming/30d
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4139 posts
1303 upvotes
QC
Necro bump this thread. Did anyone got the card for this promo and went to Shell? How is applied the rebate?

Thank you.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)