New company provides 50% of downpayment for 30% of equity

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2019 5:31 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
7073 posts
4218 upvotes
Victoria, BC
SKOMO85 wrote: Lots of math is needed to determine how badly the customer is getting raped on this deal. The question is what's worse, this or renting?
There is NOTHING wrong with renting. This on the other hand is a f'ing disaster.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 3, 2011
5768 posts
2931 upvotes
Thornhill
1cat2dogs wrote: Can you find anything out there on them other than this thread? I can't ...

Columbia domain registered a few weeks back; Arizona addy for registration.

Nonetheless, here we are at page3 of the thread Face With Tears Of Joy
Why are you asking me if I can find anything else on them, I'm not your researcher.
Mar 13, 2017
984 posts
1155 upvotes
licenced wrote: Why are you asking me if I can find anything else on them, I'm not your researcher.
Someone is rather sensitive Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

Simple question that was directly related to your suggestion that online pressure prompted whomever is behind this to alter their scheme. I agree with you !
Given that I couldn't find anything else other than this thread online about them, I asked if you did. If there is nothing else out there ... than whoever came up with this site is in probably in here with us !

To the OP: where did you hear about this?
[OP]
Jul 10, 2018
513 posts
483 upvotes
1cat2dogs wrote: Someone is rather sensitive Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

Simple question that was directly related to your suggestion that online pressure prompted whomever is behind this to alter their scheme. I agree with you !
Given that I couldn't find anything else other than this thread online about them, I asked if you did. If there is nothing else out there ... than whoever came up with this site is in probably in here with us !

To the OP: where did you hear about this?
Steve's Twitter. All the latest and greatest real-time news is on social media.