Real Estate

Which new construction to buy? Looking for cap gains, not to live.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2022 9:41 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2003
2989 posts
135 upvotes
Markham

Which new construction to buy? Looking for cap gains, not to live.

Hi guys

Can you suggest a new construction to buy? Don't really care if it's far. Looking for value (ie. 36', $900k).

I previously bought a house in Queensville (East Gwillimbury) several years ago. It was in the "middle of nowhere". Now it's a booming area.

That said, looking for my next purchase. I don't mind if it's far. I personally don't need to live in it. Investment only...
7 replies
Penalty Box
Mar 27, 2004
10493 posts
9009 upvotes
Toronto
chinaboy1021 wrote: Hi guys

Can you suggest a new construction to buy? Don't really care if it's far. Looking for value (ie. 36', $900k).

I previously bought a house in Queensville (East Gwillimbury) several years ago. It was in the "middle of nowhere". Now it's a booming area.

That said, looking for my next purchase. I don't mind if it's far. I personally don't need to live in it. Investment only...
everyone is looking for value. those days are gone now sub 1m for 36ft lot in the gta.

I sell a lot of precon low rise. everything looks expensive until it's not.
Full-time Realtor
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2003
2989 posts
135 upvotes
Markham
oasis100 wrote: everyone is looking for value. those days are gone now sub 1m for 36ft lot in the gta.

Haha, yeah I get you. I'm okay with outside of the GTA. By value, I meant size (or lot) for dollar.
Banned
Sep 27, 2020
153 posts
107 upvotes
oasis100 wrote: everyone is looking for value. those days are gone now sub 1m for 36ft lot in the gta.

True

True

Or everything looks like an easy no lose investment until it's not.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2004
4462 posts
4127 upvotes
chinaboy1021 wrote:
I think you should pose this question on the Calgary thread.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)