Real Estate

New Developments - Teston and Pine Valley Drive (Vaughan)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2021 2:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2016
1458 posts
463 upvotes
Vaughan

New Developments - Teston and Pine Valley Drive (Vaughan)

Looking at the new developments at Teston and Pine Valley Drive. I live closeby in a townhouse and I'm considering it as an option to upgrade. There are a couple of builders including Lindvest, Countrywide Homes & Gold Park Homes. I've heard of Lindvest and Countrywide Homes before but I've never heard of Gold Park. All builders seem to have terrible reviews on google and there often aren't a lot of builder reviews. Makes me think that only the ones with bad experiences write a review.

Are there sites that review builder workmanship? For the most part, I understand that builder quality and workmanship is usually subpar. My parents had bought a new build and it had a lot of cosmetic issues. I can live with cosmetic issues but obviously don't want to deal with structural & foundation issues. Any comments or advice on the three builders?
3 replies
Nov 21, 2015
140 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto, ON
interested as well. Any insight into the builders or the area? How does it compare to Kleinberg Summit?
Apr 4, 2021
1 posts
Just Bought a house from lindvest at pine valley last month. Anyone else?

The increased their prices a lot. But do did every builder these days.
Mar 17, 2022
2 posts
Hey @Summerwinds Do you mind sharing your experience with Lindvest and how you like your new home at Pine Valley? I am also looking to buy in the area. Currently there are Lindvest and Gold Park homes as developers.

I couldnt get a hold of neither. Crying Face

Appreciate any info you have! and congrats on your new home! hope you moved in/soon to move in!