• May 24th, 2022 7:31 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1258 posts
537 upvotes
YYC
Mr_Fanta wrote: Ha! My Dollarama just charged me $1.50 a minute ago. Maybe the Dollar Tree carries it for $1.25, that's why I'm asking. LOL
Not Kickstart related but definitely Fanta related was the display of Coke branded Tees at WM today. Coke. Sprite. Mello Yellow. Fanta. Saw that orange colored Fanta tee and thought someone on RFD would buy that. :)
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1258 posts
537 upvotes
YYC
Another new Oikos tub sized yogurt. The second one was berry flavor.

Not sure if it's just a flavor thing but I can't tell what is different from their other tub flavors. Protein push info?

http://imgur.com/a/XUgdBiy

Oh and forgot that Activia has a new almond based lactose free yogurt. Pics later...
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
14379 posts
6841 upvotes
Toronto
Hostess has a "new" snack cake called Hoopies (maybe a play on the Whoopie pie) but is just a knock off of the Vachon 1/2 moon with Hoopies having tiny multicoloured candy dots (sprinkles) all over the top
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
11535 posts
6385 upvotes
jenviea wrote: Hostess has a "new" snack cake called Hoopies (maybe a play on the Whoopie pie) but is just a knock off of the Vachon 1/2 moon with Hoopies having tiny multicoloured candy dots (sprinkles) all over the top
No no no, that's Party Cake. They are 1/2 Moon Deluxe. Another version has strawberry creme. (That's the one I want to try but I still haven't got around to the Tim Hortons strawberry Dream Donut, which deserves to be tried first.)

hoopies.jpg
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
14379 posts
6841 upvotes
Toronto
lecale wrote: Image
Where'd you find the pix?

I looked and looked ... IGA has 'em on their site but no pix!

I'm pronouncing 'em Hoopees but maybe it's Hoo-PIES?
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
11535 posts
6385 upvotes
jenviea wrote: Where'd you find the pix?

I looked and looked ... IGA has 'em on their site but no pix!

I'm pronouncing 'em Hoopees but maybe it's Hoo-PIES?
#Hoopies on Instagram

They have been spotted at Walmarts and Freshcos, in Alberta and Sudbury in the last few days.

I don't know about the pronounciation, hoop-ies sort of stuck. Do you remember Flaming O butter tarts? lol

flamingo.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1258 posts
537 upvotes
YYC
https://imgur.com/a/iiKj6yD

Pics of Activia yogurt coupon since the second RCSS I went to yesterday didn't have any.

Black Widow themed cookie things beside Paw Patrol.

Some random organic chicken from WM freezer row. :)
Jan 30, 2013
293 posts
122 upvotes
Nutter Butter family size package of cookies and smaller box of chocolate coated Nutter Butter cookies found at Sobeys.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7441 posts
2496 upvotes
Sherlock115 wrote: Nutter Butter family size package of cookies and smaller box of chocolate coated Nutter Butter cookies found at Sobeys.
Also at Walmart.

Easter Egg Oreos are back at Giant Tiger.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1258 posts
537 upvotes
YYC
My app is dead on android so had to do this post using a browser. LOL

New KitKat have appeared at London Drugs out West.

https://imgur.com/a/sEn5HaQ

Gold. Chunky Cookie Dough (52g). Caramel.

Also, they pulled the old trick of putting '20% more chunky' on the regular Chunky label because the bars are back over 50g once again.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3576 posts
1000 upvotes
Vancouver
chaingunsofdoom wrote: RCSS today:

Not sure what is actually New or "New". :)

http://imgur.com/a/mKb9iOB

KitKat and Dairy Milk 85g-100g sized bars.

Tim Hortons granola bars. Leclerc Go Pure Date/Fruit bars.
Interesting... Cadbury "Dark Milk" chocolate bars. Seems like the medium between the usual Cadbury Dairy Milk and the Cadbury "dark" bars.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4810 posts
1266 upvotes
Regina
spotted in walmart Cheesecake Factory Cake Batter Strawberry Royale and Vanilla Fudge Duet puddings
Jan 3, 2010
154 posts
221 upvotes
Dieppe, NB
Spotted at Sobeys Atlantic today. Orange Vanilla Coke Zero. Tastes like a sugar free creamsicle. I loved it!
Images
  • IMG_20200308_233250.jpg
Those who can't farm, farm celery.
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
11535 posts
6385 upvotes
LeClerc has two new products, knockoffs of Larabar and Kind bars respectively.

LecClerc Go Pure fruit and oat bars, Walmart, $2.77 for 5 x 28g bars

These have a date-apple base like the apple, blueberry, cashew ,etc., Larabar. They are moister, not as dense, more fragile, and smaller than the Larabar (28g vs. 45g). 6 varieties, natural flavours: Raspberry, Strawberry, Banana & Strawberry, Cherry, Coconut & Pineapple, Concord Grape. I tried the coconut & pineapple and the flavour impressed. Very clear and authentic. I'll definitely try another flavour or two.

leclerc_gopure.jpg

LeClerc Let's Go Nuts roasted peanut bars, Walmart, $2.47 for 4 x 35g bars

Like Kind bars but savoury and with cheaper nuts. Two flavours, Hot & Spicy and BBQ. Hot & Spicy had a slow building, peaking at medium heat. Only faintly sweet (no more than potato chips).

leclerc_letsgonuts.jpg
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
14379 posts
6841 upvotes
Toronto
Dr Oetker add one new variety to their Patisserie dessert line

New flavours from Old Dutch salted snacks

Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7441 posts
2496 upvotes
I think these are new. Maple Coke Quebec. Avocado and Hummus Toast from Sabra. Dark chocolate Oreo ice cream bars. All spotted at Metro.
Images
  • 20200310_180748.jpg
  • 20200310_180608.jpg
  • 20200310_175830.jpg
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16221 posts
31092 upvotes
Scarborough
bonterra wrote: I think these are new. Maple Coke Quebec. Avocado and Hummus Toast from Sabra. Dark chocolate Oreo ice cream bars. All spotted at Metro.
I need to give Quebec Maple Coke a try!
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
14379 posts
6841 upvotes
Toronto
bonterra wrote: I think these are new. Maple Coke Quebec. Avocado and Hummus Toast from Sabra. Dark chocolate Oreo ice cream bars. All spotted at Metro.
That brownie Klondike bar might be old news in the US but IIRC haven't seen that variety up here
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7441 posts
2496 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
New flavours from Old Dutch salted snacks

So, who stocks a lot of Humpty Dumpty products? I checked Wal Mart and Superstore today for these new products but nothing.