• Oct 23rd, 2020 1:29 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1121 posts
361 upvotes
YYC
I don't think I live under a rock... LOL, but a Costco here had some Moishes Coleslaw in a 1.4 KG size and it is impossible to find any non-creamy-mayo style coleslaw anywhere here (unless you make your own). It was $5.99 and went into the cart pretty fast. I hope it tastes good. :)

Oddly this same store did not carry any of the Montreal Smoked meat.
Jan 22, 2007
413 posts
216 upvotes
chaingunsofdoom wrote: I don't think I live under a rock... LOL, but a Costco here had some Moishes Coleslaw in a 1.4 KG size and it is impossible to find any non-creamy-mayo style coleslaw anywhere here (unless you make your own). It was $5.99 and went into the cart pretty fast. I hope it tastes good. :)

We are partial to Starskys (Mississauga/Oakville) for non-creamy. Theirs has just the right amount of dill. Our 'go-to ' used to be Metro once upon a time but these days it has a grayish colour which is a major turnoff!
Aug 9, 2014
31 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
chaingunsofdoom wrote: I don't think I live under a rock... LOL, but a Costco here had some Moishes Coleslaw in a 1.4 KG size and it is impossible to find any non-creamy-mayo style coleslaw anywhere here (unless you make your own). It was $5.99 and went into the cart pretty fast. I hope it tastes good. :)

Got this last week at the Vaughan location and was too sweet to my taste. Could be just me off sugar for quite sometime now. Yeah me too, looked for the smoked meat but couldnt find it lol.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20651 posts
4753 upvotes
Poormond Hill
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
8949 posts
3295 upvotes
^ saw those at Walmart yesterday.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
16043 posts
3475 upvotes
Toronto
sandikosh wrote: Image
WALMART special: $1.97 (week of August 20-26, 2020)
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
8348 posts
1240 upvotes
Vancouver
Spotted 12x355ml sprite with a splash of lemonade at rexall downtown Vancouver
Autocorrect sucks
Jun 10, 2016
237 posts
155 upvotes
Brampton
sandikosh wrote: Image
saw these in the flyer and bought them yesterday from walmart. I was afraid they would be the kind of thing I'd see once and never again so took a risk and bought three boxes. luckily they taste quite good!!
Sep 13, 2016
494 posts
663 upvotes
GTA
GangStarr wrote: Spotted 12x355ml sprite with a splash of lemonade at rexall downtown Vancouver
That stuff is horrible.
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
12448 posts
4320 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone wanted to try those Jane's Ketchup seasoned popcorn chicken, they're $4 at No Frills starting tomorrow
I saw 'em at Loblaws so I assume they're now distributed throughout the Weston banners

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

trellaine201