[OP]
Nov 9, 2013
991 posts
1245 upvotes
Scarborough

[Harvey's] New Harvey's coupons

2 CAN DINE!
$10.99*
Enjoy any two Original Burger or Veggie Burger Combos (each includes a regular side and 20 oz. soft drink) Cheese and bacon extra.
350-1120 Cals

*Calories displayed are for items without toppings sauces. May not be combined with any other offers or promotions. Please present coupon in store or redeem offer via the Harvey’s app. Available at participating restaurants only. Offer expires March 8, 2020. Not valid on delivery. ®Registered Trademark of Recipe Unlimited Corporation.

2 FOR $8
$8.00*
Enjoy any two Angus Burger or Lightlife® Plant- Based Burgers. Cheese and bacon extra.
680-820 Cals

*Calories displayed are for items without toppings sauces. May not be combined with any other offers or promotions. Please present coupon in store or redeem offer via the Harvey’s app. Available at participating restaurants only. Offer expires March 8, 2020. Not valid on delivery. ®Registered Trademark of Recipe Unlimited Corporation.

ORIGINAL + JR. BURGER!
$5.99*
Enjoy an Original Burger and a Jr. Burger. Cheese and bacon extra.
600-620 Cals

CHICKEN SANDWICHES DEAL!
$8.49*
Enjoy a Crispy, Grilled or Buffalo Chicken Sandwich and a Jr. Crispy or Jr. Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. Cheese and bacon extra.
590-880 Cals

CHICKEN STRIPS MEAL DEAL
$7.99*
Enjoy a 4 piece Crispy Chicken Strips Combo.
470-1150 Cals

PREMIUM POUTINE + DRINK COMBO
$6.99*
Enjoy a Meat Lovers Poutine, Bacon Double Cheese Poutine, Spicy Chicken Poutine or a Large Classic Poutine and a 20 oz. Soft Drink.
1310-1710 Cals

Last edited by Strafe1 on Feb 24th, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
33 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2002
1655 posts
441 upvotes
Toronto
Lent/Ash Wednesday is this week, most burger places will have coupons or discounts until Easter.
Celebrating 17+ years on RFD!
May 2, 2013
799 posts
1166 upvotes
Toronto
harvey, bring back the 3 for $5 deals
Dec 19, 2016
242 posts
345 upvotes
Saw this already, but always up-votes for Harvey's!
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13312 posts
25159 upvotes
Scarborough
One of the cheaper 2 can dine coupons from the big chains. They're finally opening up a Harvey's somewhat close to me so I'll actually be able to take advantage of these deals soon.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
1776 posts
511 upvotes
How the Original vs Angus Burger in real life? Can you taste the difference that it's actually worth to get it?
Dec 19, 2016
242 posts
345 upvotes
story wrote: How the Original vs Angus Burger in real life? Can you taste the difference that it's actually worth to get it?
I used to just get Originals as I felt it was enough, but now I find they're too small so I stick with Angus most of the time unless there's a really good deal. I'll probably switch back for this deal as it's a pretty good price!
Sep 25, 2018
555 posts
1047 upvotes
story wrote: How the Original vs Angus Burger in real life? Can you taste the difference that it's actually worth to get it?

Yes I can. I never get original after having it once. The saving is not worth it. If you really want to save money, go to McD's and ask for "hamburger". It's like a dollar or two for one and you can get 3 or 4 to be really full.

The coupon itself is horrible. Not even one mean deal? I'm not gonna buy a 2 can dine and eat half day old burger for dinner.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
3262 posts
1519 upvotes
Waterloo
I'm surprised at the 2 can dine for $10.99. I haven't seen it that cheap in awhile. The physical mailer coupons I have now I believe is $11.99.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
1776 posts
511 upvotes
AlicW93740 wrote: Yes I can. I never get original after having it once. The saving is not worth it. If you really want to save money, go to McD's and ask for "hamburger". It's like a dollar or two for one and you can get 3 or 4 to be really full.

The coupon itself is horrible. Not even one mean deal? I'm not gonna buy a 2 can dine and eat half day old burger for dinner.
The coupon for 2 for $8 Angus Burger is available. Is that the horrible coupon?
Aug 12, 2018
90 posts
38 upvotes
suck harveys taste horrible. good deal tho.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9097 posts
3357 upvotes
Toronto
i was going to ask if their chicken burgers were any good or if they were filler filled crap like their "beef" burgers, but i see A&W has online coupons out now for their chubby chicken burgers...most likely a much better sandwich at a better price ($4).
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Jul 14, 2018
312 posts
361 upvotes
Too bad there isn't a 1 can dine deal. Always used to get a 2 can dine + a 1 can dine for 3 people.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)