• May 30th, 2020 5:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1684 posts
198 upvotes

New to IOS - Need some help with Itunes

*Hopefully this is the right forum*

I have an audiobook on my PC right now - Directory which is the title of the book and inside 43 mp3 parts.

On my android - Plug phone to PC, copy folder from my PC to Audio book folder on Phone. Open audiobook app. Listen to audiobook. 5 minutes max.

On my Iphone X - I have been reading on this subject for over an hour and Im still lost. I ended up removing auto sync the phone when opening Itune. Dragging the folder from explorer and dropping it on the Audiobook part of itunes of my phone. It copied than I synced but the book ended up in the music part of my phone. There is no directory, its all there 43 parts , songs called chapter 1 to chapter 43. It didn't even create a folder.

I have to say, I have been staying with android just for the simplicity of it, but a lot of problems with apps made me move with Apple. Can someone help me with this basic operation i want to do? When you do some search online, a lot of companies have their own software you can buy to easy transfer. Do I need to buy this, I don't listen to music, only audiobooks.

Thanks.
2 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
16768 posts
3095 upvotes
Toronto
Connect the phone, open iTunes, create a Playlist on your phone, drag the 43 parts into the playlist.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1684 posts
198 upvotes
audit13 wrote: Connect the phone, open iTunes, create a Playlist on your phone, drag the 43 parts into the playlist.
Thank you so much!