Expired Coupons

[Subway] New mailer coupons BOGO and $2.99 grilled wraps!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2017 5:41 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4123 posts
3058 upvotes
Markham
tfong010 wrote: Subway uses the cheapest sandwich meat that money can buy.
It's not as doom and gloom as you put it but certainly nothing to write home about. It's a basic, quick and fairly consistent fix. With the right toppings and choices, it's far better than most other fast food anyway.

My local shop is pretty decent as they are generous with toppings and have high foot traffic so meats etc. don't stay on the counter long, for whatever that's worth.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2027 posts
1599 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Got the coupon booklet by mail as well, every month they send me a new coupon booklet actually
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8545 upvotes
GTHA
centralscrutinizer wrote: Check this out --

What's in your chicken sandwich? DNA test shows Subway sandwiches could contain just 50% chicken

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/marketplace-chicken-fast-food-1.3993967
fyi, lengthy discussion thread on this in the 'Food & Drink' forum already

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/cbc-marketplace-had-chicken-5-major-fast-food-chains-tested-subway-sandwiches-could-contain-just-50-chicken-upd-2083189/
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2010
6699 posts
1224 upvotes
Scarborough
got the coupons in the mail.

however, we're always hesitant as many of these restaurants are so skimpy on the toppings that it makes the whole buying experience just lame and pathetic, adn we start regretting why we bothered to enter the restaurant and place the order.

Subway has a long way to go before winning back lost customers. Forget those that eat daily due to not making lunches at home.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1761 posts
229 upvotes
Burlington
Damn, those wraps are nasty.

I got one for $2.99 (the chicken ranch one). Took two bites, and asked for a 6 inch turkey sub instead. Woman was very kind and let me swap it no questions asked.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2180 posts
1087 upvotes
is their wrap big? bigger than their panini's? lol :)
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2464 posts
449 upvotes
Vancouver
ahlong wrote: is their wrap big? bigger than their panini's? lol :)
Nope.