• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2021 2:19 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
May 23, 2010
242 posts
50 upvotes

[Enterprise] NEW OFFICIAL National & Enterprise Rent-A-Car Rental Discount Codes & Coupons

NEW OFFICIAL Enterprise Rent-A-Car Rental Discount Codes & Coupons

Enterprise / National seems to be running out of good deals lately. Try
HERTZ CODES CDP 1757580 deserves a special mention here, it's a great code as well.

I will keep the first post updated. Thanks to Addict to share the codes and start the thread off from another thread.

If you find anything else please let me know. Please rate this thread a 5 star.

************************************************** ********************************************
***USE A CREDIT CARD WITH FREE RENTAL INSURANCE TO AVOID ANY BILLS FOR SCRATCHES OR DINGS!****
************************************************** ********************************************
Latest Coupons:
Stack your saving with additional coupons:

Other Corporate Rates (discounts vary)
AA Credit Union
ABILENE CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY
ASET ASET: The Association of Science and Engineering Technology Professionals of alberta
BC ROADBUILDERS ASSOCIATION
BETA GAMMA SIGMA ***WAIVES 25&Under Fee** http://www.betagammasigma.org/enterprise.htm
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU-MARTIMES
Brown University
CA ASSOCIATION FOR BILINGUAL ED
CALIFORNIA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
CALTECH BUSINESS USE-NATNL ACCT
CORNELL UNIVERSITY
Credit Union Members' Discount
ESCOD Industries
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT-CANADIAN
GEE N GEE IMPORTERS LTD
HAWAII STATE BAR ASSOCIATION
IEEE-EE
ILLINOIS FARM BUREAU
MANITOBA CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE
NS GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES UNION
OHSU
Oregon Cooperative Purchasing Program (ORCPP)
Oregon Institute of Technology
Oregon State University
Oregon University System(OUS)
Portland State University
Princeton University � 18 OK
Quarter Century Club
Rogers PIN "ROG" - ***WAIVES 25&Under Fee**
RUTGERS ALUMNI-EE C
San Diego State Univ � In state rentals
San Diego State University
Sport Nova Scotia
ST.LAWRENCE COLLEGE-ALUMNI
Stanford for Over 21 Drivers
State
STATE OF CALIFORNIA - 21OK
State of CO -21 OK
State of CO � All Departments Rent at 18
STATE OF ILLINOIS-CORP
State of Louisana
State of MI - 21 OK - Great Prices
State of Mississippi
State of NC
State of Nevada
State of New York
State of West Virginia
Trent University�s
TULANE - PERSONAL USE
University of Arkansas
University of Chicago More
University of Kentucky
University of Oregon
University of Pennsylvania
University of Texas
University of Utah � 21 OK PASS "STA"
UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA 21 OK
University of Windsor
VANCOUVER BOARD OF TRADE
WAS WA STATE UNIVERSITY
Washington State University Link
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY-BUSINESS
Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
YALE UNIVERSITY-NATIONAL ACC

HERTZ CODES CDP 1757580 deserves a special mention here, it's a great code as well.
AVIS CODES
ALAMO CODES

cant find something here...You can also check here FatWallet or Here or Here
184 replies
Apr 20, 2009
333 posts
74 upvotes
Yikes...... why is this in Hot Deals???

I clicked on the Alamo link.......... info is from 4 years ago???
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
3253 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto
Armeee wrote: Yikes...... why is this in Hot Deals???

I clicked on the Alamo link.......... info is from 4 years ago???
For Alamo, go through costcotravel. Don't even need a Costco card as Alamo doesn't care. Costco also gives you an additional driver free of charge onto the rental.
Apr 20, 2009
333 posts
74 upvotes
Thanks, I have used cotcotravel in the past.
LegiT wrote: For Alamo, go through costcotravel. Don't even need a Costco card as Alamo doesn't care. Costco also gives you an additional driver free of charge onto the rental.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2383 posts
728 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
Am I missing something? Thread says Enterprise and these are for National? They could be the same for all I know.. Plus, they don't work at any of the four locations within reasonable distance from me.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2176 posts
1030 upvotes
Ontario
Tried booking a minivan from Alamo in Las Vegas using my Costco membership, and it clearly states for Costco members "residing in the US". Will they ding my credit card after my trip because I didn't follow the terms and conditions? BTW, I have to enter my Costco membership number which doesn't seem to be a problem.
Apr 20, 2009
333 posts
74 upvotes
The way around this is that you take the ID and coupon code and go to the Alamo.ca or .com site and do the reservation their. You should have no issues as a Canadian.
Headbeancounter wrote: Tried booking a minivan from Alamo in Las Vegas using my Costco membership, and it clearly states for Costco members "residing in the US". Will they ding my credit card after my trip because I didn't follow the terms and conditions? BTW, I have to enter my Costco membership number which doesn't seem to be a problem.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2176 posts
1030 upvotes
Ontario
Armeee wrote: The way around this is that you take the ID and coupon code and go to the Alamo.ca or .com site and do the reservation their. You should have no issues as a Canadian.
I did make a reservation without any problem through Costco.com but am concerned if they refuse to rent me the car upon arrival or, worse, charge more to my credit card after my trip.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1695 posts
4446 upvotes
StartHere wrote: [Other Corporate Rates (discounts vary)
CAR & DRIVER (EXCL) *Best Discount out of all the codes. Extra Driver, Waives Underage, Inlcude Insurance in US. This one also works for National car rental]
The Car and Driver Magazine (INCL): XVC1093 works in CANADA for free LDW (insurance) only if you rent from National Car Rental. I used this code with National many times renting a vehicle in Canada with no issues. For some reason this code doesn't work with Enterprise in Canada.
Apr 20, 2009
333 posts
74 upvotes
I am planning on renting a minivan in LAS as well this October. In the past 2 Vegas Alamo rentals I have NEVER been asked to produce my Costco card at any time. But like I said before I take the ID/codes and plug them into the Alamo site, not the Costco site. The more info you give them at Costco the more chance that problems may arise. Thats my feeling.
Did you join Alamo's Insiders Club for even more discounts on top of the Costco discounts........ BTW, what ID/coupon did you use for your rez?
Headbeancounter wrote: I did make a reservation without any problem through Costco.com but am concerned if they refuse to rent me the car upon arrival or, worse, charge more to my credit card after my trip.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2176 posts
1030 upvotes
Ontario
Armeee wrote: I am planning on renting a minivan in LAS as well this October. In the past 2 Vegas Alamo rentals I have NEVER been asked to produce my Costco card at any time. But like I said before I take the ID/codes and plug them into the Alamo site, not the Costco site. The more info you give them at Costco the more chance that problems may arise. Thats my feeling.
Did you join Alamo's Insiders Club for even more discounts on top of the Costco discounts........ BTW, what ID/coupon did you use for your rez?
I ended up renting from Budget because they have Toyota Sienna vans instead of Chrysler vans at Alamo. The coupon code was not shown before I confirmed the reservation but is printed on the confirmation afterwards. I should add that the Costco.com site did validate my membership against my last name (I intentionally put in the wrong number), although it didn't check if it was a Canadian membership.
Apr 20, 2009
333 posts
74 upvotes
Headbeancounter wrote: I ended up renting from Budget because they have Toyota Sienna vans instead of Chrysler vans at Alamo. The coupon code was not shown before I confirmed the reservation but is printed on the confirmation afterwards. I should add that the Costco.com site did validate my membership against my last name (I intentionally put in the wrong number), although it didn't check if it was a Canadian membership.
I booked for 6 days in Oct with a Costco coupon... minivan @ $255 all in. Another bit of advice is to have a backup reservation in case you run into problems with the Costco one. You can always cancel the Costco one and not be charged. I try to have at least one rez as a backup....... then keep searching for better deals.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2176 posts
1030 upvotes
Ontario
Armeee wrote: I booked for 6 days in Oct with a Costco coupon... minivan @ $255 all in. Another bit of advice is to have a backup reservation in case you run into problems with the Costco one. You can always cancel the Costco one and not be charged. I try to have at least one rez as a backup....... then keep searching for better deals.
I could never find 6 day rental at this low price. Where did you find the Costco coupon? Thanks
Apr 20, 2009
333 posts
74 upvotes
Here you go!
ID 7014627 Coupon AD63637RM
Let me know what you get....
Headbeancounter wrote: I could never find 6 day rental at this low price. Where did you find the Costco coupon? Thanks
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42921 posts
7064 upvotes
Armeee wrote: Here you go!
Does it only apply to a certain company?
Blanka
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2176 posts
1030 upvotes
Ontario
Armeee wrote: Here you go!
You may wish to double check your rate, as Alamo shows $227 before discount of $59 but than adds $93 surcharge that brings the total to $260, although this is still a good deal. Thanks.