Ongoing Deal Discussion

Enterprise

NEW OFFICIAL National & Enterprise Rent-A-Car Rental Discount Codes & Coupons

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2021 2:19 pm
Tags:
None
Member
May 4, 2011
465 posts
306 upvotes
gbage13 wrote: Wondering how these corporate codes work. Federal government one seems to be still working and better for me. Are there any consequences for using it? (I don't work for them)
Worst can happen i feel is they cancel your reso. I have never been asked for anything. I book with costco though.
Newbie
Aug 12, 2019
1 posts
BrendanD wrote: Worst can happen i feel is they cancel your reso. I have never been asked for anything. I book with costco though.
Cool. Thank you!! I book with costcotravel.ca too, but federal govt discount is at least $200 less (solid code!). Costco discounts used to be very good, but that was about 2-3 years ago, maybe they ran it as a promotion?
Newbie
May 23, 2019
17 posts
3 upvotes
I need to book a 7-seater SUV for a week (last week of Dec to first week of Jan), with some family visiting us here. Any idea what the best price should be? Costco Travel is showing about $900, including tax (and 2 child booster seats), for pickup/dropoff at YYZ. Seems super expensive...
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 30, 2006
12587 posts
2088 upvotes
Vancouver
Used the link provided for federal government. This weekend. Same rate as Costco.
Member
User avatar
Apr 25, 2011
308 posts
145 upvotes
oakvilles wrote: I need to book a 7-seater SUV for a week (last week of Dec to first week of Jan), with some family visiting us here. Any idea what the best price should be? Costco Travel is showing about $900, including tax (and 2 child booster seats), for pickup/dropoff at YYZ. Seems super expensive...
If you think $900 is expensive for extra-large SUV for a whole week at one of the busiest times of the year, you obviously have never rented before. That price is a steal.
Sr. Member
Sep 2, 2016
741 posts
376 upvotes
Costco doesn’t give the option to enter coupons anymore? Just gives a price
Newbie
May 23, 2019
17 posts
3 upvotes
ticky wrote: If you think $900 is expensive for extra-large SUV for a whole week at one of the busiest times of the year, you obviously have never rented before. That price is a steal.
Good to know. I have never rented over the xmas period, and definitely not for 8 days.
Member
Dec 7, 2006
371 posts
96 upvotes
Kanata
oakvilles wrote: I need to book a 7-seater SUV for a week (last week of Dec to first week of Jan), with some family visiting us here. Any idea what the best price should be? Costco Travel is showing about $900, including tax (and 2 child booster seats), for pickup/dropoff at YYZ. Seems super expensive...
book with costco, and just keep checking on a daily basis, the rates fluctuate so much, and you can always book at lower rate, and cancel old one. I think up to the day of reservation.
Newbie
Aug 15, 2005
86 posts
9 upvotes
Markham
rrabbit10 wrote: I used the link from the first post: FEDERAL GOVERNMENT-CANADIAN which sends you to the legacy site.
I then tried inputting the code (T20132) on the new site and I got the same results as on the legacy site. Much cheaper than Costcotravel!
enterprise.jpg
Awesome; this code still works!

Thanks!
Newbie
Aug 29, 2018
1 posts
Hi,

Can you help me out with a rental for Nov 2, 2019.

Thanks,
Nirav
Newbie
Jan 14, 2008
30 posts
2 upvotes
Brampton
Anyone know the new code for canadian employee insurance discount? It used to be IAG77CA
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2017
4509 posts
2410 upvotes
moemoe wrote: Anyone know the new code for canadian employee insurance discount? It used to be IAG77CA
+1 it no longer works on the website, what the hell lol

Edit: THANK YOU for the government code!
Member
Dec 30, 2017
250 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
rrabbit10 wrote: I used the link from the first post: FEDERAL GOVERNMENT-CANADIAN which sends you to the legacy site.
I then tried inputting the code (T20132) on the new site and I got the same results as on the legacy site. Much cheaper than Costcotravel!
enterprise.jpg
can anyone use this discount code ?
or do you need to provide any proof?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 19, 2001
8772 posts
2446 upvotes
Enterprise weekend special is back, $20 for 150km. Same time as last year, though locally it is a both locations instead of just one
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2012
1689 posts
1078 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
rrabbit10 wrote: I used the link from the first post: FEDERAL GOVERNMENT-CANADIAN which sends you to the legacy site.
I then tried inputting the code (T20132) on the new site and I got the same results as on the legacy site. Much cheaper than Costcotravel!
enterprise.jpg
Quoting me the same rate as CAA.
Newbie
Feb 8, 2019
6 posts
Hi, everyone. Looking for any Enterprise deal/code for a 12-day rental in LA (pick up LAX). Enterprise quoting USD 890. Any discount code appreciated!
Sr. Member
Oct 18, 2013
578 posts
125 upvotes
Oshawa
I'm looking for a code for a mini van rental for Orlando over Christmas?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 21, 2009
2279 posts
1471 upvotes
North Vancouver
rviebrock wrote: book with costco, and just keep checking on a daily basis, the rates fluctuate so much, and you can always book at lower rate, and cancel old one. I think up to the day of reservation.
Agreed! We always make our car reservations through Costco, but then we also keep checking back. Prices tend to fall as the travel date gets closer, but we've also noticed that the prices sometimes jump up in the last several days before we travel. This has been the trend for us for bookings made for Hawaii, Florida, Vegas and France. Also, don't cancel your original reservation until after you've made your new one.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)