• Jun 19th, 2011 1:30 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1818 posts
1460 upvotes
Pickering

New Oreo's "Cookie & Creme Shake" Flavor @ Metro

I was shopping last Sunday (I usually make my rounds @ a couple different grocers before calling it a day) & stumbled across a limited edition Oreo "Cookies & Creme Shake" flavor being sold @ the Metro grocery store (most specifically the one @ the McLaughlin & Bovaird intersection) . I made sure to pick up two 350g packages and I must say it's pretty delicious! I've been to most of the other grocery stores here in the Brampton area including the Costco warehouse & this item doesn't seem to be in stock anywhere else, but Metro. If anyone's a fan of the Oreo cookies I suggest you give this new flavor a try. I find the cream part of the cookie greatly resembles the vanilla cream dip in the Cinnamon Graham packages of Dunk-a-roos & I WILL be picking this up again when I go grocery shopping Monday.
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 26, 2008
5135 posts
53 upvotes
I'm confuzzled ?

are you telling me this is a frozen shake or some cookies with a new creme??
no comprendez either.

are these the soft Oreo cookies like cakesters are like regular cookies in a new flavors?

this doesn't have to do with the Oreo ice cream sandwiches does it??? :?: :?: :?:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1818 posts
1460 upvotes
Pickering
It's the regular "Oreo" cookie sandwiches (like the regular, & golden oreo cookie packages) with a new creme filling. (not frozen)

Wish I could take a picture but I can't find my cell phone's usb connector, & my webcam's on the fritz
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2006
1511 posts
31 upvotes
They are just regular oreos, but instead of a perfectly white cream filling, there are broken bits of the cookie in the cream.

so if you can imagine

Top layer: regular oreo cookie
middle: regular cream + some tiny specks of oreo cookie crumbs
bottom layer: regular oreo cookie

:)

yum!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1818 posts
1460 upvotes
Pickering
Here, I was able to find my usb connector

Deal Addict
May 27, 2004
1089 posts
409 upvotes
They do this every so often. Had the Oreos with Mint filling once, Chocolate creme and also PB&J a few years ago.

If you're ever in the East York/South Scarborough area there's a Kraft factory store that you can sometimes find limited editions at ridiculous prices for.
It's on the corner of Bermondsey and O'Connor (nearest major intersection is Vic Park/Eglinton)

kraft-cookie-factory-outlet-517176/

Richard1986 wrote: Here, I was able to find my usb connector

Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
3814 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
I tried 'em and they are okay. I prefer the regular Oreo cookies better. If you really like the outer cookie of the oreo then you'll love this new one.
Proud supporter of Tour for Kids and Ride for Karen!

Come chat live with other RFD'ers on IRC! #redflagdeals on EFNet!

Peace!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
6122 posts
989 upvotes
Fort Saskatchewan
Pro wrote: I tried 'em and they are okay. I prefer the regular Oreo cookies better. If you really like the outer cookie of the oreo then you'll love this new one.

I agree agree with you. Original is better.
˙dlǝɥ ɹoɟ ǝɯ WԀ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ lǝǝℲ ˙spɹolɹǝʌO pℲɹ ʎɯ ɟo ǝɔᴉʌɹǝs uᴉ ƃuᴉʇɐɹǝpoW ʎlᴉddɐH