New releases in Mayfield & Chinguacousy, Brampton
Swung by Fieldgate and Deco homes sales offices today in Brampton and picked up their price lists.
Fieldgate had a new release yesterday but weren't giving out pricelists, even had a price increase during the day itself. Today they were giving them out so I picked it up. There was a line-up yesterday but nothing like the insanity I experienced back in Nov 2015 when the line-up was a week long for their CityTowns condo-town release.
- Tentative occupancy is Fall to Winter 2019
- There is a 10 day cooling period with condo-townhouse sales but freehold deals are firm once signed
- Location is Mayfield & Chinguacousy
- It's about a 10 minute drive to Mt. Pleasant GO station. Site area is pretty huge with several developers building a variety of houses there
- I've bought one of Fieldgate's condo-towns from their CityTowns project and I can say that although the sales process was very annoying (week-long line-up, no pricelist, only 5 minutes to decide on the lot & floorplan), I was happy with their workmanship and construction process. They called me in for a couple of walkthroughs during the construction period, answered all the questions in details. There was very little to fix after the occupancy, and any issues I came across were resolved fairly quickly
Starting Prices (Fieldgate):
- $565K for Freehold Urban Town (1,541sf)
- $655K for Freehold 2 Storey Town (1,675sf)
- $735K for 25' Semi-Detached (1,733sf)
- $810K for 30' Detached (2,052sf)
- $940K for 38' Detached (2,512sf)
- $1.03M for 41' Detached (2,968sf)
Starting Prices (Deco Homes):
- $765K for Semi (1,740sf)
- $860K for 30' Detached (1,990sf)
- $970K for 38' Detached (2,350sf)
They aren't co-operating with agents so there's no agent/commission thing going on here with me, nor am I affiliated with the builder in any way. I just picked it up for a family friend who's in the market and felt like sharing.