839 upvotes
Mississauga
Pathetic. The nerve of these guys.
Feb 17, 2005
668 posts
3 upvotes
Miss.
Unboxunlock wrote: So just in New Rogers plans

They went up $5 each but they now include Call display and Voice Mail.

[IMG][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9980 ... 904938.jpg[/IMG]
Thanks, so if they are giving unlimited local calling in the $70 plan, then unlimited evenings... and weekends wouldn't even apply right? Unless unlimited calling is Canada wide?
Feb 17, 2005
668 posts
3 upvotes
Miss.
Btw, I am on a similar plan minus $10 from Retentions.... probably not the best plan lol
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5182 posts
1253 upvotes
Kanata
lol wtf
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
[OP]
Dec 9, 2012
210 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Unlimited local calling only. they should just remove the evenings and weekends. Its pointless
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1656 upvotes
HAHA. Terrible plans. I wish I could escape from Rogers and Bell completely, but unfortunately can't. Rogers just loves kicking people in the nuts.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
[OP]
Dec 9, 2012
210 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Bell are the only ones that don't have this in effect. I say take advantage before everyone hikes up the prices.
Dec 3, 2009
480 posts
95 upvotes
Etobicoke
Tig wrote: Pathetic. The nerve of these guys.
It is pathetic but they can get away with it since there is really no serious competition in the voice + data plan category.

I tried Wind Mobile for 2 weeks last December and the data speeds across GTA are pathetic. Rogers LTE completely blows them out of the water. Not to mention that you can get Galaxy SIII or Nokia Lumia 920 for free while you have to pay 200-300 over at Wind for similar handsets... In the end you really end up getting what you pay for.

Virgin Mobile and Fido holiday deals were pretty sweet. It's a shame they are not available all year round.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2012
1792 posts
316 upvotes
Gatineau, QC
JEDI-MASTER wrote: Thanks, so if they are giving unlimited local calling in the $70 plan, then unlimited evenings... and weekends wouldn't even apply right? Unless unlimited calling is Canada wide?
he Unlimited Canada-Wide is only for the $100 plan, unless you're calling from your computer using Rogers One Number

The unlimited Evening & Weekend however apply to every plan, even the $55 one (that only has 1,000 weekdays minutes).

BYW, deals aren't hot at all. It's better than the old plans + paying exttra fess for CID + VM
Oct 26, 2009
25 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Not hot at all.
I have 600local minutes free after 5 and weekend which is almost unlimited to me, 6gb data and unlimited message and picture message, CD, voicemail for $60 through retention and iPhone5 with ROGERS
Mar 1, 2012
134 posts
18 upvotes
Niagara
freewheel wrote: $100 for 5gb!!!

Unbelieveable
Unbelievable when you consider Wind offers an unlimited data plan (with no overages !) for $30.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)