• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2019 12:12 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7965 posts
9085 upvotes
Toronto

New scam e-mail "Audi Automobile International Promotion"

I just received this to my e-mail.... wtf?... I'm rich!!... I just have to send my information to Mr. Heinrich Hermann, at his "kind-of-suspicious" outlook e-mail address :facepalm:

Anybody want to troll these a-holes?

Audi Automobile
INT'L Online Promotion
Mr. Heinrich Hermann INT'L Promotion Manager.

On behalf of Audi Automobile International Promotion I, Mr. Heinrich Hermann, am writing this brief letter to inform you that your email has won you a grand prize of $900,000.00 US Dollars and a brand new Audi Q7.

The selection process was carried out through electronic email ballot system. Our aim is to select winners through the internet which will be a much more easy way to select winners all around the world and due to the fact that you alone have access to your email, so have no fear.

For you have emerged a winner if you are the original proprietor to this email account which you have received the winning notification letter. For more vital details regarding this short information kindly forward your details to this contact email: TruthlnEngineerMegaOffer@outlook.com to open your claim file

Fill this information. {1) Name: {2} Age: {3} Sex:{4} Marital Status:{5} Country: {6} Nationality:{7} Cell Phone Number:

This Is Your Winning Batch No_BDIUG.8V75T4A2.

This very promotion was officially approved and sponsored by Germany Audi Automobile Company.
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
9 replies
Feb 9, 2017
173 posts
80 upvotes
I'm pretty sure if I check my spam folder in my gmail now, there must be like 100's of those kinds of messages.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3072 posts
1695 upvotes
Toronto
I like how it says "so have no fear" at the end of the second paragraph.

Also, I can't believe that they asked for your nationality.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7965 posts
9085 upvotes
Toronto
soupmaster666 wrote: This is the first time you've seen a spam e-mail?
No... nor is the first time a newbie comes back with passive-aggressive comments at a thread in here
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Jan 1, 2019
1 posts
Yeah I just got the same letter.
You know when they ask you for your age
And marital status why would they need that info and it doesn't have my email where they supposedly sent it. It said to and then some weird email so I'm too smart for that
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2016
4745 posts
4409 upvotes
I'm sure if you reply with that info they will ask you to pay them some kind of service fee (probably by Western Union or Moneygram if not Bitcoin) in order to "process your prize" (or to "ship the car") and... you can kiss that money and your "prize" goodbye!
Jan 16, 2019
1 posts
They just tried to get me. Same letter I hate them preying on people whi might actually need that help.
Feb 15, 2019
1 posts
I just recieved the same email about 5 minutes ago! Angry Face grrrrrr
Mar 4, 2019
1 posts
Hey. I just got one of those tonight.2min ago
Mar 6, 2019
1 posts
I've gotten 1 also...exactly the same. Spent about 2 mins dreaming of the car n money....but let reality sink in....