Expired Hot Deals

NEW Soap Company In Pickering...offering HOT Deal!

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2011 11:56 am
[OP]
Apr 17, 2011
10 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto

NEW Soap Company In Pickering...offering HOT Deal!

The Carberry Soap Co. has a brand new store opening, they have been on the web for quite some time, but finally went with a store front. They are located at 629 Liverpool Road, Pickering, Ontario L1W 1R1, and are offering this deal in store only.

The Carberry Soap Co. is offering 30% off their entire line of All Natural Soaps, all handcut while you are in the store, regular price is $1.50 per ounce, and now 30% off in store and only $1.05 an ounce. Every single scent in the natural line is featured and on sale...all you have to do if you go there is mention the REDFLAG deal online.

Webstore reopening soon at www.carberrysoap.com and will post new discount then for their too!

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer!!!

EDITING THIS POST TO INCLUDE:

grand opening online www.carberrysoap.com 15% off your order, the owner has set up a discount code for RedFlaggers - it is Grand15% at checkout with code, and you will receive 15% off your online order, hope this comes in handy for some of you.
20 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
28115 posts
8306 upvotes
Hamilton
Self promote?
hated on but respected.
[OP]
Apr 17, 2011
10 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
NO absolutely not...know the shop, frequent it and asked her if she wanted me to post a deal for everyone, simple as that, NOT my shop, I wish!!!
:)
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
2059 posts
1552 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Is there a section for small business startup promos? Maybe there should be.. I see these type of posts regularly..

Just a suggestion for op.. Maybe using a group deal promoter would be a good way to acquire new customers..?
Dec 7, 2003
502 posts
38 upvotes
Scarborough
the op has 3 posts, 2 posts here, wonder where is the first post? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oct 26, 2010
918 posts
1312 upvotes
thanks, will check it out if I go by pickering next week.

btw, personally I think it's ok to self promote if the deal is good. I'd rather see a good deal posted here by the store owner than people posting really cold deals and expect others to thank them.
[OP]
Apr 17, 2011
10 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Honest, can't say it enough I am NOT self promoting, I am a Graphic Designer, not a soap store owner, but think what you will
I frequent here for deals and thought to ask her to post...I just did the posting for her, so not self promoting, sad that everyone thinks I am doing that.
NOT
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2002
1103 posts
135 upvotes
Waterloo
It's amazing how many moderators this forum has... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the deal Nadine. If only the shop wasn't so far out from me I would take my gf there to take a look.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1520 posts
618 upvotes
Toronto
Ironballz wrote: It's amazing how many moderators this forum has... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the deal Nadine. If only the shop wasn't so far out from me I would take my gf there to take a look.

+1....thanks Nadine

sometimes I think this forum has more mods than posters. folks, quit scaring the newbies away or you'll be left talking to yourself....oh wait, maybe that's the idea?
Jul 2, 2007
12 posts
3 upvotes
its really sad how serious half the posters on this site are...

you people honestly need to pick up another hobby other than saving 10 cents by PM and spending all your time "saving" money here.

i really hate how this site is so overly populated with losers. everyone just wants deals from the big corporations who can undersell the little guys, personally i would much prefer shop owners to post their local deals and increase the local economy than seeing people foaming at the mouth for cheap toilet paper and cheap food at walmart.

EDIT: sorry forgot to comment on the deal, a dollar an ounce of soap is awesome. cant wait to go smell all the flavours :) lol and they would make good gifts for a couple female friends. LUSH prices are insane!
Mar 3, 2008
328 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto
nutttbar wrote: +1....thanks Nadine

sometimes I think this forum has more mods than posters. folks, quit scaring the newbies away or you'll be left talking to yourself....oh wait, maybe that's the idea?

+1 And yes, those posters SHOULD apologize!
[OP]
Apr 17, 2011
10 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Just wanted to pop back in and let you know The Carberry Soap Co. is offering 15% off all online orders, use coupon code Grand15%...this is a limited time only and just for her launch of the website, hope it comes in handy for someone!
Sep 23, 2003
294 posts
79 upvotes
GTA
Self promotion...
I should look into doing this tooooo.
[OP]
Apr 17, 2011
10 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
please stop with the self promote, this is not my store....I shop here, I encouraged her to put a discount up, I get NOTHING from this, NOTHING at all....please feel free to call the store, and talk to the owner, you can look up the number, THIS IS NOT A SELF PROMOTE, either you want a deal or you don't, sick of this "self promote" thing....if you want to message me please do, and I will let you call me and then give you the store number and you can call her....geesh, what is it? Give you a deal to somewhere and you think I am after personal gain...get a grip, this is NOT a self promote....I am a graphic designer not a soap maker...please take the time to do some research before you say such things...it actually is really really starting to ANNOY me....if someone can save some money then great, if not, oh well, EITHER WAY IT DOES NOT EFFECT ME I JUST OFFERED A COUPON CODE!
Sep 25, 2010
219 posts
58 upvotes
gordga wrote: Self promotion...
I should look into doing this tooooo.
This site is so full of critics. :facepalm: I think the op made it clear that she does not own nor work at this store. Thanks op for passing on this deal.
[OP]
Apr 17, 2011
10 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
THANK YOU for backing me up, I appreciate it more than you know
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20143 posts
8190 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Everybody wants to go to pickering for soap...
[OP]
Apr 17, 2011
10 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
I know, so I shop online...far drive from the west end for me, so online works fine for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)