[Amazon.ca] New Super Mario Bros $49.99 Amazon.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2009 9:36 am
[OP]
Sep 17, 2007
545 posts
68 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] New Super Mario Bros $49.99 Amazon.ca

New Super Mario Bros Wii $49.99 at Amazon.ca.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
2091 posts
995 upvotes
Montreal
being in amazon.ca doesnt make it a hot deal. gezz
Oct 8, 2007
364 posts
61 upvotes
Thanks for letting us now. This will make pm with FS a lot easier with amazon.ca showing In Stock with free shipping. Dell is currently out of stock.
Oct 29, 2009
25 posts
1 upvote
HongKong
prices at several other sites are lower that the Amazon.ca you mentioned

at least at Sam's Club or Amazon.com

really easy to google out
If you can't win, buzz off :!:
Oct 8, 2007
364 posts
61 upvotes
amazon.com and samsclub are US deal. Good if you live in USA, but for all canadian, you would really drive up to the border or have it shipped to an adress in US to save like 4$, and when you add up currency rate will be like 2$.
Oct 17, 2008
156 posts
23 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP. regular price is $59.99 so 10 bucks off is a good deal.

and possibly price match at FS makes it even better!
Jul 23, 2008
439 posts
45 upvotes
Calgary
Same price as Dell.ca, so that's good. However, I've had terrible luck trying to get FS and BB to PM Amazon. The success rate is quite abysmal.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2001
1531 posts
52 upvotes
Maple
I just walked across the street to Future Shop @ Empress, and walked out 2 minutes later with Super Mario Bros for $48.99, PM'd with Amazon, no problem. They had a few copies left on the shelf.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14792 posts
4261 upvotes
williamsauga wrote: being in amazon.ca doesnt make it a hot deal. gezz
tentpole wrote: prices at several other sites are lower that the Amazon.ca you mentioned

at least at Sam's Club or Amazon.com

really easy to google out
Wow give the OP a break: it's $10 cheaper than most (if not all) retail outlets in Canada. Last I checked the dollar wasn't at par. Only drawbacks are that PM'ing at FS/BB may be difficult and you can't use the Kellogg's coupons online.

Link:

http://www.amazon.ca/Nintendo-RVLPSMNE- ... SE911T635S
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2003
1440 posts
2834 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks, just purchased it from Amazon. Good deal because: (1) shipping is free, (2) you don't have to argue with some cashier at FS or BB to do a price-match, (3) you can get bonus Air Miles for buying at Amazon if you use the shopping portal (www.airmileshops.ca), and (4) if you have all those free $5 Amazon gift cards from SwagBucks saved up you can finally spend them. :cheesygri

Haven't played Super Mario Bros. since the SNES days... can't wait!
RFD Member # 3476!
Mar 3, 2009
124 posts
91 upvotes
Thanks op, just waiting for my $10 from preordering Assassin's Creed 2.
Jan 14, 2008
244 posts
100 upvotes
Quebec
Can we use the Kellog's coupon in Amazon? I think not, but just to be sure?
Dec 25, 2002
648 posts
207 upvotes
chewbacca69 wrote: Can we use the Kellog's coupon in Amazon? I think not, but just to be sure?
No you can't. I still ordered it from Amazon though. I have a $10 and a $5 cereal coupon - but since this game is $10 cheaper then other stores I decided to just save the coupons for another time. (oh and yes I know I could price match at Future Shop and use the coupon but doing it this way was easier for me at this time)

Thanks a lot OP for the heads up on the price.

Kelly
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
1472 posts
522 upvotes
Ordered, thanks OP. Too bad my SDM doesn't sell games (regarding the other thread).
Incidentally, Movie Gallery has this for $49.99 as well, but they won't sell it too me unless I preordered it - oh well, their loss.
Jan 18, 2008
201 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Just fyi for anyone in Mississauga... Futureshop in Heartland PM'd Amazon/Dell without even verifying online for $48.99 + Tax.