• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2020 4:03 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
24407 posts
196112 upvotes
GTA

[New York Fries] New York Fries - BOGO Fries (must have Fry Society account) - Jul 13-20

Retailer:
New York Fries
More offers from New York Fries
New York Fries has BOGO fries (any size). Terms say you have to have an active Fry Society account, but I think you can just register anytime and redeem the offer.

https://frysociety.newyorkfries.com/
14 replies
Apr 29, 2014
36 posts
47 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
toguy wrote: New York Fries has BOGO fries (any size). Terms say you have to have an active Fry Society account, but I think you can just register anytime and redeem the offer.

https://frysociety.newyorkfries.com/
Is it just for fries or also for poutine?
Jul 10, 2017
136 posts
215 upvotes
Just for plain fries.. doesn't mention poutine.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4913 posts
543 upvotes
BC
Nice if work on poutine, entertainment book have coupon for buy 1 get one free on fries.. But works on poutine as well
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2011
1150 posts
1279 upvotes
49.2827°N 123.1207°W
Fry Society is the trashiest app ever.
May 18, 2008
337 posts
689 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I think this promotion is because of National French Fry Day (July 13)..................in past years New York Fries would give Fry Society members a free fries reward on that day but I guess now it is a BOGO fries instead of free fries
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2014 posts
2089 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mike S wrote: I think this promotion is because of National French Fry Day (July 13)..................in past years New York Fries would give Fry Society members a free fries reward on that day but I guess now it is a BOGO fries instead of free fries
Should be free small fries like past fry day promos. Boo to nyf for changing it.
Nov 28, 2013
454 posts
249 upvotes
The app can't even be downloaded. I will signed up and got the deal though. Thanks, OP.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
23643 posts
11746 upvotes
Toronto
The free fries could not be upgraded into something else. It was the craziest thing.

I literally emailed the company and said look, you guys are giving me free fries. Let me upgrade it to a poutine and pay the difference. No sorry, we can't do that.

Cool, order my free fries and walk away. Not surprised the offer is finally changing since they couldn't get their act together. Really silly way to operate a business.

Edit: They almost changed the wording for me though (lol) ... "Plain" fries.
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
23643 posts
11746 upvotes
Toronto
Jonald wrote: The app can't even be downloaded. I will signed up and got the deal though. Thanks, OP.
Just use the site exclusively, I see they are doing some other junk for Android users.
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
May 6, 2020
781 posts
866 upvotes
Halifax
Is there any other restaurant giving free or BOGO fries this year fries day?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
24407 posts
196112 upvotes
GTA
I would be surprised if there are any giving away freebies this year considering that many places are just trying to keep their heads above water...
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2014 posts
2089 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Innovac wrote: Is there any other restaurant giving free or BOGO fries this year fries day?
Harvey's is giving away free fries with minimum $5 purchase on app only.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9301 posts
7671 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Took advantage of the offer, but sucks not to be able to eat the fries fresh at the mall because of face mask.