• Jan 31st, 2021 1:52 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2016
1068 posts
948 upvotes
Montreal

[Newegg] 100 pcs Disposable 3-Layers Face Mask $17 FS

Buy Blue Arrow Disposable 3-Layers Face Mask in Blue Color, Size: 6.10" x 4.13", 50 pcs per Box
and get Siyang Disposable Face Mask, 50 pcs per Box for free
A total of 100 pcs. Free Shipping.
10 replies
Mar 12, 2016
837 posts
1280 upvotes
Lots of reviews saying the straps just break off - I actually wouldn't care as much if they came detached, but if it detaches while wearing it, that would cause way too much trouble
Jan 14, 2017
672 posts
382 upvotes
Now that Fauci and NYT are suggesting to double up on face masks, I wonder how these would fare tripled up (it doesn't hurt to be too cautious). Normally I find that the ear loops become uncomfortable using two masks, (especially with eye googles to stop infection through eyes). Anyone using a triple setup with goggles and face shield?
The Great Leap Forward or Reset
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, Vaccine Passport is Freedom
Apr 23, 2008
269 posts
132 upvotes
Ottawa
I recommend taking some of those reviews with a grain of salt...

I have managed to break the straps of many brands of these disposable masks, even those brands that have had a great review, because they straps are just slightly too small for me and stretching them over my ears can sometimes be too much stress if I stretch the straps too far. The straps on these disposable masks are just melted on so they can't handle too much stress. If I am careful then I do not have a problem, but if I am rushing, then that is when I break the straps off.
Mar 26, 2004
380 posts
285 upvotes
Oakville
dealisdead wrote: Now that Fauci and NYT are suggesting to double up on face masks, I wonder how these would fare tripled up (it doesn't hurt to be too cautious). Normally I find that the ear loops become uncomfortable using two masks, (especially with eye googles to stop infection through eyes). Anyone using a triple setup with goggles and face shield?
Why stop at 3 keep going for ultimate protection.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
3812 posts
2613 upvotes
Vancouver
If you’re wearing 2, might as well wear N95. Your ears will thank you and it’s same amount of effort as putting on those ear saver things.
Jan 14, 2017
672 posts
382 upvotes
Dealsniffer wrote: Why stop at 3 keep going for ultimate protection.
The Great Leap Forward or Reset
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, Vaccine Passport is Freedom