Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

149$ Lexmark MX417DE all-in-one laser printer

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2018 12:26 pm
[OP]
Jul 18, 2015
199 posts
162 upvotes
Mascouche, QC

[Newegg] 149$ Lexmark MX417DE all-in-one laser printer

Was looking to buy an all-in-one laser printer and we all have Lexmark's printer at work and we ain't got no trouble for the last 5 years so I was shopping to buy one for me and found this deal. Lowest price ever on Amazon.ca is 187.99$ according to camel and right now it is 189$ but not available at the moment. The price listed is 199$ at newegg.ca but there is a 50$ off with the promo code 0615CANWS68 which lowers the price to 149$ shipping included. A good price in my opinion even though the toner cartridges are quite expensive unfortunately.
Images
  • 41kJ34JmvNL.jpg
Last edited by dieslow on Jun 16th, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10643 posts
7231 upvotes
Price in the title, please.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 15, 2004
6599 posts
1202 upvotes
toner prices look high for this model even for the re-manufactured ones
size of the printer also look big from the picture, I would rather get a color all in one from Brother which will probably take just as much space.
Yes it's twice the price even on sale, but aftermarket toner is probably 1/5 cheaper compared with this one.
Plus you will get fancy features like Airprint, Googleprint or whatever they call it, and wifi.
[OP]
Jul 18, 2015
199 posts
162 upvotes
Mascouche, QC
Probably true I do not know but like I mentioned I chose this one from the past experiences with Lexmark. Reliable, easy to use and built to last. Wired network was not a problem for me and I can print from my phone too using the Lexmark Mobile Print application.
Aug 18, 2007
357 posts
135 upvotes
I have an MX410de and love it. Could potentially use another one of these... But I can't find the difference between the two models. According to the manual, it seems like they use different toner cartridges. The MX410de high-yield cartridge (60F1H00) yields 10,000 pages, and the MX417de high-yield cartridge (51B1H00) yields 8,500 pages. I am really confused as to why... Any ideas?
[OP]
Jul 18, 2015
199 posts
162 upvotes
Mascouche, QC
Really sorry but I cant help you with this.
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
11836 posts
2656 upvotes
How is the mx410, does it have easy to use scan to email and scan to USB functions? Can you update the address book from the PC?

Thanks.
Faruk88 wrote: I have an MX410de and love it. Could potentially use another one of these... But I can't find the difference between the two models. According to the manual, it seems like they use different toner cartridges. The MX410de high-yield cartridge (60F1H00) yields 10,000 pages, and the MX417de high-yield cartridge (51B1H00) yields 8,500 pages. I am really confused as to why... Any ideas?
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). Wear a mask if possible, especially if you have cold symptoms.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3611 posts
3864 upvotes
Mordor
Really hope this thing doesn't match OPs alias.
Aug 18, 2007
357 posts
135 upvotes
82 wrote: How is the mx410, does it have easy to use scan to email and scan to USB functions? Can you update the address book from the PC?

Thanks.
Scan to e-mail and USB is really easy to use with the colour touch screen, so I have no complaints there. It also scans to FTP and shared network folders (great feature if you have a NAS).

The address book can be updated through the web interface.

In case it matters to you, recently I tried printing from Android (it was a PDF of some scanned hand-written pages), and it "worked" but there was no option to "shrink to printable area" so it cut off the writing that was too close to the edges. So I was unimpressed with that.