Expired Hot Deals

[Newegg] 30 KN95 Masks $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2020 6:04 pm
Jul 17, 2019
22 posts
13 upvotes
Parrajara wrote: Damn thats not as bad tbh. I thought it would be closer to $1000. And I'm not weary of Frontline workers, my spouse is one :)
I think it’d be more but I stocked up early when prices were still reasonable. But even if it was $1000 it’d still be worth it for me. A few days sick from work costs more than that, not the mention the possible (mostly unknown) long term consequences.
Sep 16, 2019
806 posts
901 upvotes
hypekit wrote: I think it’d be more but I stocked up early when prices were still reasonable. But even if it was $1000 it’d still be worth it for me. A few days sick from work costs more than that, not the mention the possible (mostly unknown) long term consequences.
Tbh you should have them for free. That was another big issue, people hoarding masks while the people that truly need them had limited to no access to them. I hope we are better prepared this second wave. Thank you and continue staying safe.
Mar 12, 2008
59 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone try to Atmotube Mask or Cambridge Mask?
Nov 17, 2018
97 posts
39 upvotes
PeZzy wrote: Anyone try to Atmotube Mask or Cambridge Mask?
It may give you a false sense a security, then you approach people thinking that you can't take the virus.