Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

32” Samsung ViewFinity S60A QHD High-Res Monitor (75Hz, HDMI, DisplayPort, HDR10, AMD FreeSync) - $279.98 + 9.99 Ship

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2023 5:31 pm
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15717 upvotes
Oil Country

[Newegg] 32” Samsung ViewFinity S60A QHD High-Res Monitor (75Hz, HDMI, DisplayPort, HDR10, AMD FreeSync) - $279.98 + 9.99 Ship

Noticed this deal on Newegg. The regular price is $549.99, but Newegg put it on sale for $349.99 plus there's a coupon for an additional $80 off. Coupon code is CSSCP235. This is a VA panel monitor.

When I added it to my cart it showed that shipping was $9.99.

Additional information can be found here:
https://www.samsung.com/us/computing/mo ... 600nwnxgo/

9 replies
Nov 13, 2019
34 posts
47 upvotes
This or the Dell 27 Monitor - SE2723DS? Is this worth the extra $$? Would mostly be used for work and a small amount of gaming.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2017
1972 posts
2109 upvotes
Moncton
Copium wrote: This or the Dell 27 Monitor - SE2723DS? Is this worth the extra $$? Would mostly be used for work and a small amount of gaming.
Decent enough features that might be worth the Extra $50 over the 27" Dell depending on your use. Extra real estate is nice if it works for you (in my case, a 32" is just too big to fit normally in the desk nook), and it includes a full USB hub. I also suspect this Samsung is a higher tier monitor and as such would expect it to have better build quality.

On the down side... it's a VA Panel as opposed to the Dell's IPS, and it's not as bright so may end up being maxed out if it's intended use is in a brightly lit room.

edit: Worth noting that this deal is listed on their daily email flyer so depending on how much stock they have it might not be in stock for long.
Koodo 33GB UL T&T @ $48 (waiting on my tab to switch to a better/cheaper plan)
Nov 13, 2019
34 posts
47 upvotes
sswilson wrote: Decent enough features that might be worth the Extra $50 over the 27" Dell depending on your use. Extra real estate is nice if it works for you (in my case, a 32" is just too big to fit normally in the desk nook), and it includes a full USB hub. I also suspect this Samsung is a higher tier monitor and as such would expect it to have better build quality.

On the down side... it's a VA Panel as opposed to the Dell's IPS, and it's not as bright so may end up being maxed out if it's intended use is in a brightly lit room.

edit: Worth noting that this deal is listed on their daily email flyer so depending on how much stock they have it might not be in stock for long.
Thanks. I ended up pulling the trigger on the Sammy. I can accomodate the size and can finally stop using my rockband usb hub.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Seems to have expired.

This monitor does go on sale and with the extra $80 every few weeks. I was eyeing this a few weeks ago and it was the exact same price/promo.
Considering replacing the 2x 27" FHD HP monitors I have now. Need the extra screen real estate with some large excel spreadsheets lately. Just not sure about the VA panel. QHD is fine for me at 32".

I have a $450 gift card credit on new egg and want to use it.. And just don't ever see anything else worth buying from them :)

Guess next time it goes on sale.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7848 posts
9211 upvotes
Vancouver
Copium wrote: This or the Dell 27 Monitor - SE2723DS? Is this worth the extra $$? Would mostly be used for work and a small amount of gaming.
Mostly work means you should go for IPS.

A 32-inch VA non-curved panel will show color distortion around the corners.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2004
1771 posts
1666 upvotes
Vancouver
VA is horrible for dark mode scrolling. Once you see the smear, you can never again un-see it.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2014
6054 posts
4059 upvotes
Parry Sound
Does 2k look good on a 32inch? Or is it better to look for a 4k?

I tried a 1080p 32" and it looked extremely pixelated I had to return it the same day.
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2959 posts
2496 upvotes
Scarborough
Not sure if it’s defective, but display port either showed a blurry mess as ver 1.1 or flipped standby every 2 seconds on 1.2. It’s going back.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)