Expired Hot Deals

[Newegg] ABS Master Gaming PC - Intel i5 10400F - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 16GB DDR4 - 512GB SSD @ 1599. [OUT OF STOCK]

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2021 1:51 am
Jun 17, 2020
60 posts
194 upvotes
Does anybody know what kind heatsink they use for the CPU? The one in the graphs does not look very promising.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3233 posts
1742 upvotes
West Coast
So I clicked "add me to your mailing list" when I went to checkout. I hit the submit order button, but it kept tossing me to the checkout again. Oddly enough, I got a "welcome to Newegg" email so the damn checkout is clearly working in some capacity.

Oh well, grats to those who got the rig today.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Dec 27, 2018
48 posts
46 upvotes
I know this use standard parts which seem better than Dell offers.
but Dell's with their regular discount is way more attractive.

I got the i7 (10700f), 16gb (8x2), 3060ti, 512gb SSD for 1450 CAD before tax,

Which I understand the cooling is shat on Dell, but there is a ton of tutorial to remedy that,
and I got a CPU cooler on Aliexpress for 40 bucks with 3 fans to fix it.

The motherboard and power supply are proprietary, yet the new 500w is plat grade with only 12V power, and H470 is not bad for the price.
The ram is quality ram rated 3200 mhz downclock to 2933 mhz for 10th gen i7,
The 3060ti is very close to the FE edition, come with heatpipe instead of crappy heatsink like the RTX 2xxx series.
and for me, the size of the case is very good compare to a full size ATX tower.

Yes, down the road if you needed to upgrade/replace any broken stuff you might need to spend more due to the proprietary components.
But you also save a couple hundred atm, which can fund into your next upgrade.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3233 posts
1742 upvotes
West Coast
chlronald wrote: I know this use standard parts which seem better than Dell offers.
but Dell's with their regular discount is way more attractive.

I got the i7 (10700f), 16gb (8x2), 3060ti, 512gb SSD for 1450 CAD before tax,

Which I understand the cooling is shat on Dell, but there is a ton of tutorial to remedy that,
and I got a CPU cooler on Aliexpress for 40 bucks with 3 fans to fix it.

The motherboard and power supply are proprietary, yet the new 500w is plat grade with only 12V power, and H470 is not bad for the price.
The ram is quality ram rated 3200 mhz downclock to 2933 mhz for 10th gen i7,
The 3060ti is very close to the FE edition, come with heatpipe instead of crappy heatsink like the RTX 2xxx series.
and for me, the size of the case is very good compare to a full size ATX tower.

Yes, down the road if you needed to upgrade/replace any broken stuff you might need to spend more due to the proprietary components.
But you also save a couple hundred atm, which can fund into your next upgrade.
Valid points, but keep in mind that most Dell orders are going to take at least a month, if not longer, to get to your door. Being able to get a rig to your door next week is a key factor for some people.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Jan 13, 2013
513 posts
550 upvotes
Saguenay, QC
Thanks OP. Just got one.

I had it in my cart, keep trying to checkout once in a while and well, it worked this time!
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3233 posts
1742 upvotes
West Coast
I tried a dozen times over half an hour with two different browsers and it didn't work. Any trick on your end?
Jan 13, 2013
513 posts
550 upvotes
Saguenay, QC
Richfields wrote: I tried a dozen times over half an hour with two different browsers and it didn't work. Any trick on your end?
Nope, I just randomly clicked to order here and there for the past 15 minutes and this time it went ahead. The previous times it kept redirecting me to my cart. No idea why it went ahead this time. Just got lucky.
[OP]
Mar 5, 2021
148 posts
178 upvotes
Ontario
Richfields wrote: I tried a dozen times over half an hour with two different browsers and it didn't work. Any trick on your end?
Try Brave browser
God bless Canada and the whole world.
Mar 7, 2019
164 posts
202 upvotes
Damn should've jumped on this last time when there was a coupon.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3233 posts
1742 upvotes
West Coast
Sidpop wrote: Try Brave browser
Never heard of it, I'll look it up. Thank you
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3233 posts
1742 upvotes
West Coast
Sent the link to a buddy of mine and he was able to buy it on first go. He plans to flip it and I'm stuck being unable to buy it at all lol
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6378 posts
1542 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Kouyo wrote: It comes with a RTX 3060 TI in the bundle
he means that there is no integrated graphics in the CPU so using a dedicated GPU is a must if u want to use this CPU
Jan 13, 2013
513 posts
550 upvotes
Saguenay, QC
Richfields wrote: Sent the link to a buddy of mine and he was able to buy it on first go. He plans to flip it and I'm stuck being unable to buy it at all lol
Might be mine, I decided to cancel 🤣 Too long to recover the cost by mining with this GPU 🤷‍♂️
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3233 posts
1742 upvotes
West Coast
Got it to work. 1804 all in to BC. All things considered, not bad
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3233 posts
1742 upvotes
West Coast
orditeck wrote: Might be mine, I decided to cancel 🤣 Too long to recover the cost by mining with this GPU 🤷‍♂️
the 3060ti is one of, if not the, most efficient mining cards out there. Were you wanting to go big with a 3080 or 3090?
Jan 13, 2013
513 posts
550 upvotes
Saguenay, QC
Richfields wrote: the 3060ti is one of, if not the, most efficient mining cards out there. Were you wanting to go big with a 3080 or 3090?
Yes. I'm already mining with a RTX 2070 Super making ~$40/week, but I got it for almost nothing in early 2020 so it's really hard for me to wrap my mind about recovering my cost after ~300 days with this build. I'd rather just push my luck maybe finding a better deal.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6378 posts
1542 upvotes
Richmond Hill
how much is an XFX Rx 580 8gb noawadays?
Jul 28, 2015
4 posts
58 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Can anyone recommend a good gpu cooler for this? I want to keep this mining as much as I can
Mar 6, 2006
631 posts
92 upvotes
I bought a Alienware r12 $2000 plus tax .
i7 with 3060ti. Which I won't get it until next month

Is it worth the extra $500?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35651 posts
21737 upvotes
Center of Universe
whiteknight69 wrote: Can anyone recommend a good gpu cooler for this? I want to keep this mining as much as I can
You comfortable taking the GPU apart?