Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

Anne Pro 2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard ($110)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2019 7:01 pm
Nov 25, 2009
795 posts
461 upvotes
Vancouver
This ain't a deal, it's literally cheaper on Banggood right now.

I got mine for $102 last year.
Feb 10, 2008
152 posts
257 upvotes
Anyone tried Royal Kludge keyboards?

I don't really care about the mechanical thingie, I only want full size keys that aren't 1mm thick...

Arrow keys are a must for me so I bought this: https://m.banggood.com/RK-G-87-87keys-W ... 52277.html

I really wanted arrow keys, and there aren't a ton of options for tenkeyless bluetooth keyboards.
Sep 4, 2007
631 posts
612 upvotes
Pr3Va1L wrote: Anyone tried Royal Kludge keyboards?

I don't really care about the mechanical thingie, I only want full size keys that aren't 1mm thick...

Arrow keys are a must for me so I bought this: https://m.banggood.com/RK-G-87-87keys-W ... 52277.html

I really wanted arrow keys, and there aren't a ton of options for tenkeyless bluetooth keyboards.
Would love to hear your feedback on the keyboard once you get it. I was eyeing the amazon non-bluetooth version of the wireless RK keyboard.
link
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2008
1168 posts
1981 upvotes
Montreal
shengli2009fall wrote: a 60%, non-cherry, no-name brand mechanical keyboard for $100+. serious?
Lol I hope you have your flame suit on buddy. Your comment reveals nothing except your ignorance on the mechanical keyboard world.

Gateron and Kaihl once known as cherry clones manufacturers have surpassed Cherry on terms of quality and offerings.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2012
1304 posts
1545 upvotes
COQUITLAM
Just a note that this isn't really a sale, it's this price all the time on Banggood.
NowJoJo wrote: Too small
60% boards are actually more efficient to use than full size boards. Everything is on the main part of the keyboard, just hidden under FN command layers. Most 60% boards have a DIP switch on the bottom of the keyboard that makes Capslock the FN key to make it easier to use. The only thing you miss is the numpad, and I can't even remember the last time I used the numpad outside work.
thenew007 wrote: I don't know anything about mechanical keyboards but according to https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyb ... vs_cherry/, Gateron switches (which this keyboard has) are superior to Cherry switches.
Gateron's are smoother with less "scratching" than Cherry keys, but they wobble more.
shengli2009fall wrote: a 60%, non-cherry, no-name brand mechanical keyboard for $100+. serious?
There is a catch though. Yes, it's cheap for a 60% board, but the Anne Pro 2 does have problems. Quality Control seems to be an issue. Just go to r/AnnePro and scroll down and you can see the issues. Basically, it's cheap, but you're getting what you paid for.
Jul 14, 2019
10 posts
2 upvotes
I apologize I meant to list this as the Anne Pro 2. The updates are an improvement. I have to say when I purchased it around December 2018 the RGB configs were horrible. The RGB were somewhat flickering as it moves across your keyboard, there weren't that many settings besides changing colors and breath mode. They added a moving rainbow pattern and a ripple pattern when you press the keys. Also the RGBS wouldnt turn off when you shut down your computer. They fixed most if not all the problems. I'm actually impressed a chinese company when the extra mile to improve the software.
Oct 18, 2011
330 posts
208 upvotes
Regina
Michnig wrote: New to mechs? Anne Pro definitely not no-name
you can call me semi-newbee, as I only owned four mechs, and i only played around 10 mechs (owned by my friends). Yes, Anne pro is a no-name. After quick search, Anne pro, a product line from Obin, is a kicker-start product from JD.com (chinese version of amazon). So, yes a no-name brand.
Oct 18, 2011
330 posts
208 upvotes
Regina
Jonick wrote: Lol I hope you have your flame suit on buddy. Your comment reveals nothing except your ignorance on the mechanical keyboard world.

Gateron and Kaihl once known as cherry clones manufacturers have surpassed Cherry on terms of quality and offerings.
thank you very much for your ignorance judgement. I have owned cherry black and blue (not 2019 though), razor green, vapoo brown, kaihl brown switches. the two chinese switches are way more inferoir based on my experience. From the reviews I have read, gateron switch has some problems as well (the switches are flimsy and shaky after use).
Oct 18, 2011
330 posts
208 upvotes
Regina
lawonga wrote: This ain't a deal, it's literally cheaper on Banggood right now.

I got mine for $102 last year.
exactly. shows RMB349 in the chinese website, which is equivalent to CAD$70. So you are paying extra 90% to 100% of its original price to newegg to ship it to your place. And some other Kaihl swtich 104 key keyboard can be had for $60.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2007
1163 posts
662 upvotes
Vancouver
Pr3Va1L wrote: Anyone tried Royal Kludge keyboards?

The Anne Pro 2 actually has a tap layer where you can tap on the bottom right keys and they function as the arrow keys,

I think it's the
SHIFT (up)+
FN (left) + FN2(down) + CTRL(right)

Works wonderful for me as I like using arrow keys as well
Jul 17, 2018
432 posts
420 upvotes
I love my original Anne pro. And anyone who thinks it's a no name company probably doesn't know anything about keyboards. It literally has its own subreddit at r/annepro
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2008
1168 posts
1981 upvotes
Montreal
shengli2009fall wrote: thank you very much for your ignorance judgement. I have owned cherry black and blue (not 2019 though), razor green, vapoo brown, kaihl brown switches. the two chinese switches are way more inferoir based on my experience. From the reviews I have read, gateron switch has some problems as well (the switches are flimsy and shaky after use).
Well if you didn't sound so arrogant in your initial post and actually elaborated more you wouldn't have sounded so ignorant. Offer something more constructive next time, it'll make this forum a much more pleasant and resourceful place.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2012
1304 posts
1545 upvotes
COQUITLAM
ForbiddenX wrote: The Anne Pro 2 actually has a tap layer where you can tap on the bottom right keys and they function as the arrow keys,

I think it's the
SHIFT (up)+
FN (left) + FN2(down) + CTRL(right)

Works wonderful for me as I like using arrow keys as well
You can program this on any 60% that allows macros/programmable keys.

For example, for my Ducky One 2 Mini, I just set the dip switch so that the bottom right keys are Right Shift/CTRL/Win/Alt and I used the onboard macro system and set it so they're arrow keys (without the need for using the FN command). I also set it so FN R-Shift/Win is Page Up/Down.

Works very well.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
If it's half priced you got your self a deal.

Happy with my $40 keyboard
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Jan 12, 2016
60 posts
38 upvotes
North York, ON
Warning!

Newegg is notorious for bad customer service! Read their reviews on google.

If anything goes wrong, be prepared to go through a nightmare. They are slow to respond to email, and often won't help track lost items. The prices are good, but buyer beware, many customers have lost out by dealing with them.