Expired Hot Deals

[Newegg] Newegg.ca Boxing Day Sale Is Live!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2010 8:22 pm
Aug 15, 2006
550 posts
16 upvotes
Montreal
What do you guys think about this:

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.as ... 6833314026

BELKIN F5D9050 IEEE 802.11b/g USB 2.0 Wireless G Plus MIMO Network Adapter

I have a old pc that doesnt have a built-in wireless card. It serves the purpose well. Good reviews. But is the price right? Thoughts?
Apr 5, 2004
239 posts
4 upvotes
Ended up buying the logitech harmony one remote. Works out to be cheaper than futureshop's price with the 15% paypal cashback.
May 27, 2007
288 posts
3 upvotes
New Westminster
PsychoMantis wrote: great thinking, im in the process of having "benjamin" send it to me! thanks natsuiro!

edit: got an email copy of the convo, thanks again!
No problem. Jay said I would get the e-mail within 10 minutes, however it hasn't come yet and it's been over 20 minutes. I think he forgot about it.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2759 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
no deal for SDHC card...............boooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! All I need is free shipping
Kijiji links aren't permitted in signatures. Only links to our BST forum.
Nov 7, 2007
649 posts
356 upvotes
When I go to checkout the paypal account says "This transaction is eligible for 15 % cash back up to 0 CAD" does this mean the 15% is over?
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2005
3428 posts
36 upvotes
Coquitlam
NCIX was bad already. This is worse....

If anyone wants a rice cooker, they have it on newegg with free shipping.
Mar 7, 2008
94 posts
Richmond
PsychoMantis wrote: great thinking, im in the process of having "benjamin" send it to me! thanks natsuiro!

edit: got an email copy of the convo, thanks again!
Hey, any chance you could shoot me a copy too? I just got a buncha stuff off their sale, and $40 makes a whole TON of difference :lol:

jcklntrn120 (at) gmail.com
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3310 posts
1969 upvotes
GVRD
celica604 wrote: Ended up buying the logitech harmony one remote. Works out to be cheaper than futureshop's price with the 15% paypal cashback.
I'm thinking about this, although Newegg's shipping to Vancouver takes a long time, and I don't trust Paypal to give me the cash back at this point.
Mar 7, 2008
94 posts
Richmond
Who's in charge of the backback? Paypal or Newegg...
Oct 13, 2009
86 posts
13 upvotes
[QUOTE]No problem. Jay said I would get the e-mail within 10 minutes, however it hasn't come yet and it's been over 20 minutes. I think he forgot about it.[/QUOTE]

hey Natsuiro, please send me a copy too to checkmate_bop1987 [a] yahoo [dot] com

(summer color? remind me of a game by White Cyc mmm :D )
May 1, 2007
314 posts
95 upvotes
Richmond
I cancelled my order for the 1.5 TB external, even though I ordered at 3:03 PM the Paypal 15% thing is too dicey for me.
Aug 19, 2009
200 posts
60 upvotes
Anybody know how the PayPal cash back thing works? If I use my credit card via PayPal would I be able to move that 15% back on to the credit card or bank account or how?Also is it 15% cashback from the total price or pre tax?
Feb 23, 2002
595 posts
30 upvotes
It seems Newegg.ca still has not learnt that Boxing Day up in Canada is like the US Black Friday i.e. there should be killer deals on. Last year's New Egg sale was just as poor. Why on earth does Newegg stock rice cookers?

I use Newegg as a last resort and primarily use their reviews more than anything else. Instead I usually use NCIX at least they will price match (during non bocking day sales).