Tags:
None
211 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
1722 posts
585 upvotes
Woodbridge
Comes with a case and a $50 gift card as well. Thanks OP.
Oct 22, 2005
203 posts
12 upvotes
Don't forget the Free Huawei case & $50 promotional gift card w/ purchase, limited offer
Dec 6, 2008
901 posts
97 upvotes
Guelph
Is this one better than the last sale on Newegg??
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1953 posts
1965 upvotes
Montreal
HOT deal, payed that price with no promo card 2 weeks ago!
+ free shipping! don't miss it!
this phone is great!
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2037 posts
1509 upvotes
condo
Ughh, dreaded Snapdragon 810... overheating is still likely, why not just buy a refurbished S6 or lightly used Galaxy S6. Better yet, wait for the OnePlus 3 release as well as the upcoming Lenovo/Moto Z Play, definitely looks promising if you don't need 2K QHD display.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5731 posts
4065 upvotes
Want to buy... anyone here bought it and want to share his $50 giftcard, I will use it to buy this and give him my gift card # back... ? Good idea? Will this work? Any fine print with gift card like good for regular price items?
Nov 19, 2013
2 posts
Vimont, QC
DoorCrasher wrote: Want to buy... anyone here bought it and want to share his $50 giftcard, I will use it to buy this and give him my gift card # back... ? Good idea? Will this work? Any fine print with gift card like good for regular price items?
It is a good idea but it won't work because if you check your cart it says "Your Promotional Gift Card will be emailed 4 days after invoice."
Aug 30, 2009
384 posts
48 upvotes
tmonies wrote: Ughh, dreaded Snapdragon 810... overheating is still likely, why not just buy a refurbished S6 or lightly used Galaxy S6. Better yet, wait for the OnePlus 3 release as well as the upcoming Lenovo/Moto Z Play, definitely looks promising if you don't need 2K QHD display.
never had any overheating with mine. Has a case and play games on it only gets warm to the touch but, that's normal with any phone.
Jun 17, 2006
410 posts
202 upvotes
tmonies wrote: Ughh, dreaded Snapdragon 810... overheating is still likely, why not just buy a refurbished S6 or lightly used Galaxy S6. Better yet, wait for the OnePlus 3 release as well as the upcoming Lenovo/Moto Z Play, definitely looks promising if you don't need 2K QHD display.
6P is a fantastic device. Reliable & timely OS updates > pretty much everything else. The 'dreaded Snapdragon 810' in my 6P is A+
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2003
1813 posts
1345 upvotes
Tempted but the size of this thing is crazy. Moto X Pure seems like better bang for the buck and size is a little more manageable.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1852 posts
1545 upvotes
Waterloo
Poutinesauce wrote: I advise against getting this phone, the pink corner tint is extremely annoying. It drove me mad. I ended up getting the Nexus 5X and returning this one.
yeah i bought a BMW once and the window had a problem. DONT EVER BUY ANY BMW EVER!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2013
2732 posts
277 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
Poutinesauce wrote: I advise against getting this phone, the pink corner tint is extremely annoying. It drove me mad. I ended up getting the Nexus 5X and returning this one.
I've heard about that, how bad is it?

A phone at a premium price shouldn't have issues like that... :o
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4263 posts
454 upvotes
Sicklyslick wrote: yeah i bought a BMW once and the window had a problem. DONT EVER BUY ANY BMW EVER!!!
your analogy is foolish
Nov 24, 2011
722 posts
411 upvotes
Ottawa
SuperDuperFox wrote: I've heard about that, how bad is it?

A phone at a premium price shouldn't have issues like that... :o
Its unique with each unit.. mine has zero defects.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2002
2222 posts
544 upvotes
I don't have a problem with my 6p. Also, all the reviews I read stated that the overheating issue was fixed. I can't stress enough how I love the updates directly from google rather than waiting months.