Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg.ca

Kingston A2000 1TB M.2 nvme ssd $99.99 fs [OOS]

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2021 1:17 pm
Sep 26, 2008
820 posts
691 upvotes
docbill10 wrote: There are not many stores left in Canada. All the best ones have gone under or been bought out. But ever since Canada Computer changed their return policy to little better than FactoryDirect they are the number one left standing.
redflagdealsguy wrote: This is what happens when you don't harmonize US and Canadian retail markets.

Where is Canada's Microcenter? Canada Computers is scum, they still hassle you for a simple return.

Newegg is a 6/10 at best, and their return policy is garbage. We're being too nice in this thread.

Final point, I wanted a Gamestop branded store in Canada since childhood, but it took a groundswell of support to make it happen. The name 'Electronic Boutique' is utterly ridiculous and reads like a compromise solution to satisfy government regulators and old language law police, not strictly true, but might as well be.

When something American is better, let it sweep through Canada, let's stop force feeding more expensive worse imitations under the guise of being Canadian.

God bless, gents.
https://www.memoryexpress.com/

Price matching is super easy to do. And their extended warranty is actually really good; everyone else's are garbage in comparison.
They just don't have a lot of locations.
Dec 27, 2007
279 posts
167 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: I have a better suggestion.

Don't buy from inferior retailers.

I'd rather make Bezos a trillionaire than endorse this nonsense.

Canadian put up with so much retail tomfoolery without complaint, Americans just laugh at us.

Newegg is garbage, don't be afraid to admit it.
Remember NCIX and your credit card in the wild ?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1915 posts
4828 upvotes
jhinkarlo wrote: Do you guys think this will go lower on Black Friday?
I know for a fact ssds will continue to drop in price, indefinitely.

Do you wish to wait for $5 drops every few months or just get it and use it? By the time this tech becomes $50 the next generation will be $200 and cycle repeats itself
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1552 posts
2620 upvotes
Damn bought the cheapo teamgroup the other day Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3482 posts
3867 upvotes
Antarctica
redflagdealsguy wrote: I have a better suggestion.

Don't buy from inferior retailers.

I'd rather make Bezos a trillionaire than endorse this nonsense.

Canadian put up with so much retail tomfoolery without complaint, Americans just laugh at us.

Newegg is garbage, don't be afraid to admit it.
I find newegg to be somewhat better than Canada Computers, and I did buy and refund some stuff this year at both. I would rate newegg a few notches above CC.

Such is the sad state of local Canadian business. Anti-consumer or just plain dumb.

Edit: seems price went up $10 - Now sold by Deal targets instead of newegg. For $7 more at $116 just buy from Amazon instead for piece of mind.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
Crichtonfan wrote: Such is the sad state of local Canadian business. Anti-consumer or just plain dumb.
Too bad ncix went under, good for competition with CC / Newegg. Instead we still have Factory Direct kicking around..
Feb 23, 2004
928 posts
220 upvotes
Richmond
Newegg shows out of stock for me currently. Would've bought two.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 9, 2005
5787 posts
5143 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote: I refunded a NAS with them before. I didn't even open the NAS box and they marked it as opened product and charged me a fee. The box came like it was opened before from the look of it. So I can conclude 2 things. They ship opened box as new. And they will charge you open box fee for refund even if it came opened. My suggestion is to take a video when you open a box from them EACH Time.
Or never buy from Newegg, this is why I hesitated buying this time. I rather spend $5 more and buy from amazon
[AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Gigabyte B450 AORUS PRO WIFI | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 3600Mhz |RTX 3060ti FE | Samsung EVO960 240GB SSD & Toshiba 2TB | Phanteks P300]
https://www.speedtest.net/result/8898661390.png
Feedbacks:
RFD Ebay HoFo Heatware
Feb 4, 2010
186 posts
99 upvotes
Edmonton
Accepting Backorders
NewEgg is taking backorders stating that some new stock is arriving Oct 27th.
Viewing in my cart has the helpful message: "Over 3498 people have this item in their cart."
Last edited by TravelJ on Nov 1st, 2021 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)