Expired Hot Deals

[Newegg] GIGABYTE GTX 1070 Ti $689.99 ~OOS

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2018 7:51 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 1, 2012
769 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto

[Newegg] GIGABYTE GTX 1070 Ti $689.99 ~OOS

Not the cheapest 1070ti out there but it appears to be in stock. Don't forget to use ebates for that 1%.
Last edited by darkadvenger on Feb 22nd, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
40 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2006
2373 posts
809 upvotes
OMG...in for 1000 to mine some coal
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2007
3863 posts
2629 upvotes
Ontario
I have no clue if everyone is being sarcastic or going insane...
---
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35645 posts
21731 upvotes
Center of Universe
Can generate about USD $60.00/month, which is about 12month ROI...not too bad!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2007
3863 posts
2629 upvotes
Ontario
vkizzle wrote: Can generate about USD $60.00/month, which is about 12month ROI...not too bad!
What are people mining these days?
---
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 11, 2006
6669 posts
3689 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
joongpark wrote: OMG...in for 1000 to mine some coal
kanechart wrote: What are people mining these days?
"Coal.
Really clean, clean Coal.
They take it out of the ground...and then they clean it.
We're bringing back Coal, Dammit!!!"

Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2007
3863 posts
2629 upvotes
Ontario
vkizzle wrote: Right now it's between Equihash and Lyra2REv2

https://whattomine.com/
Is anyone doing simple mining setup where you lose maybe 5-10% but they pay you directly in say paypal or something lol. I use to mine had one go right to bitcoin over conversions but with bitcoin unstable now it's not worth that method anymore and I really dislike dealing with the selling of all the currencies rather just run a mining tool that did the work for me even at a small loss.
---
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35645 posts
21731 upvotes
Center of Universe
kanechart wrote: Is anyone doing simple mining setup where you lose maybe 5-10% but they pay you directly in say paypal or something lol. I use to mine had one go right to bitcoin over conversions but with bitcoin unstable now it's not worth that method anymore and I really dislike dealing with the selling of all the currencies rather just run a mining tool that did the work for me even at a small loss.
I just started mining about a month ago.
I use Nicehash and you are paid in BTC.
Every couple of days and provided you hit the min payout of 0.001BTC, there will be an automatic deposit into your online wallet for a 2% fee.
You can then transfer out for free to several "partner" crypto exchanges and then to your bank account.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2007
3863 posts
2629 upvotes
Ontario
vkizzle wrote: I just started mining about a month ago.
I use Nicehash and you are paid in BTC.
Every couple of days and provided you hit the min payout of 0.001BTC, there will be an automatic deposit into your online wallet for a 2% fee.
You can then transfer out for free to several "partner" crypto exchanges and then to your bank account.
This is exactly what I had used but then the bitcoin market crashed and I cried haha.
---
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35645 posts
21731 upvotes
Center of Universe
kanechart wrote: This is exactly what I had used but then the bitcoin market crashed and I cried haha.
It's very unstable...
Last night BTC was trading at $11K and now under $10K
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 18, 2008
1929 posts
419 upvotes
Isn't NiceHash minimum payout 0.01? Which takes about a month to get, during which time they might get hacked again and you lose everything?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35645 posts
21731 upvotes
Center of Universe
aos007 wrote: Isn't NiceHash minimum payout 0.01? Which takes about a month to get, during which time they might get hacked again and you lose everything?
Payouts for balances less than 0.1 to external wallet 5%
Payouts for balances greater than or equal to 0.1 BTC to external wallet 3%
Payouts for balances greater than or equal to 0.001 BTC to NiceHash wallet 2%
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2007
3863 posts
2629 upvotes
Ontario
aos007 wrote: Isn't NiceHash minimum payout 0.01? Which takes about a month to get, during which time they might get hacked again and you lose everything?
May I ask how you plan on being hacked lol? Hacking is not as simple and in fact most "hacks" are people who use the same password for everything and even email. Best tip outside always using random passwords is if you use gmail you can do for example myemail@gmail.com but you can do myemail+nicehash@gmail.com you can make some fun filters but also adds a slightly higher security level. Of course for email like gmail ALWAYS 2 step authentication no matter what. Your email these days is pretty much letting someone use your PC while everything open or saved or leaving the door unlocked and saying hello I'm free to rob sign lol.
---
Member
Sep 2, 2007
436 posts
154 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: It's very unstable...
Last night BTC was trading at $11K and now under $10K
it'll recover

anyway miners should grab it. rumor is April we'll be seeing new nVidia cards (gaming + dedicated mining cards) so with any delays factored in hopefully we'll see before summer. think i'll wait and throw my old 970 to mine some speculative coins when i get a new one.
Member
Jan 22, 2003
249 posts
145 upvotes
Wish i'd seen this earlier. just paid over $1000 for a 1070 on the stupid NCIX auction :(

Top