• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2018 9:40 pm
[OP]
Jul 14, 2015
24 posts
25 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta

[Newegg] Google Home Mini (Charcoal) - $59.99

The Google Home Mini is on sale at NewEgg. The Charcoal version has free shipping, the Chalk (white) version costs $6 to ship. If you missed out on the great holiday pricing, this is a great price to buy at.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3473 posts
2014 upvotes
same price BB and always Free ship over $35
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Aug 16, 2008
597 posts
443 upvotes
Toronto
Aside from being a warm deal...I find Alexa to be more straightforward. When she doesn't know something (almost everything) she admits it. Google acts like a know it all. However, I was very impressed when I found out that Alexa Echo Dot (only $75) without any pre-programming knew "Who's on first". :facepalm:
Fido $15/3gb less 50% for 24 months x 3
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1437 posts
1251 upvotes
Thanks for pointing out another retailer.

They are all falling into this sale price, newegg, Walmart, the source, Costco, Best Buy, etc.

Depending on when you want to buy there are other threads with different deals to get it cheaper, like buying two, or one with a chrome cast, or if you have a store credit (ecredit) at Walmart.

There’s even some debate that suggests waiting to see if the prices ever drop back to the Amazon vs Google speaker wars two months ago.

If you actually want one of these right now there are some options. If you are looking for google to drop to the historic low you might need to wait for a Black Friday or bundle deal.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to report the price drop, but shipping makes not as good as the other retailers for the chalk. If I was forced to buy at full sale price I like Costco, can return so easy there.

Personally I grabbed two at the source for $47.49 each free shipping, but I wanted two. That might not be for you.

Mp