Expired Hot Deals

[Newegg] HOT! GAMDIAS HEBE M1 USB Surround Sound Gaming Headset - $1.99 after $30 MIR

[OP]
Oct 28, 2005
406 posts
176 upvotes

[Newegg] HOT! GAMDIAS HEBE M1 USB Surround Sound Gaming Headset - $1.99 after $30 MIR

One day only.
  • Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound with EQ Adjustment
  • USB 50mm Drivers and Vibration Function Give Awesome and Explosive Sound
  • RGB Streaming Lighting Effects Add More Fun to Gameplay
  • Comfortable Ear Pads to Allow Long Game Sessions
  • Designed to Cancel Outside Noises and Last a Lifetime
Last edited by tivo_box on Feb 3rd, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
17 replies
Nov 1, 2017
392 posts
120 upvotes
Rebate Request must be registered online and the mail MUST BE POSTMARKED** within 10 calendar days from the
order INVOICED date*
Gamdias tends to have restrictive rules in their rebates
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2038 posts
312 upvotes
Thanks OP.
PerformingAzura wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2019 2:19 pm
Gamdias tends to have restrictive rules in their rebates
When you go to mail out the rebate, get the post office to print out the postage for the Lettermail instead of a stamp. It will have the date on the postage. No big deal.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1093 posts
907 upvotes
Alberta
I wouldn't trust newegg for any promotion. I purchased several qualifying Asus products for the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 promotion. Newegg refused to give me the promo code even though I met all the criteria outlined in the promo, twice on separate products. Had to contact Asus and they honored the promotion after explaining the runaround from newegg....
Aug 10, 2013
285 posts
157 upvotes
Mississauga
Lush78 wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2019 2:43 pm
I wouldn't trust newegg for any promotion. I purchased several qualifying Asus products for the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 promotion. Newegg refused to give me the promo code even though I met all the criteria outlined in the promo, twice on separate products. Had to contact Asus and they honored the promotion after explaining the runaround from newegg....
It happened to me too!
It is SOLD OUT anyway!

Thanks Op anyway!
Last edited by bonegraft on Feb 3rd, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2011
4788 posts
1122 upvotes
Lush78 wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2019 2:43 pm
This.

In my case it was a 3k$ asus laptop.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1140 posts
483 upvotes
Guelph
Jesus, these headphones are insanely sweet, especially assuming the MIR goes through. They don't sound half bad, the lights are cool and vibration is wide. I didn't expect much but they are cool as hell.

Thanks op!
[OP]
Oct 28, 2005
406 posts
176 upvotes
LawEightSix wrote:
Feb 5th, 2019 9:11 pm
Jesus, these headphones are insanely sweet, especially assuming the MIR goes through. They don't sound half bad, the lights are cool and vibration is wide. I didn't expect much but they are cool as hell.

Thanks op!
You're welcome. I really like them too. And I'm sure the rebate will go through if you follow their instructions carefully.
Deal Guru
Nov 27, 2005
11523 posts
1144 upvotes
Moot wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2019 2:26 pm
Thanks OP.

When you go to mail out the rebate, get the post office to print out the postage for the Lettermail instead of a stamp. It will have the date on the postage. No big deal.
Or you can also ask the teller to stamp the date on the envelope when you hand it in.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1140 posts
483 upvotes
Guelph
Did anyone get a tracking number for their rebate? I read a review on the mouse from cc and it says that they had to pay for tracking which is like $14. I don't see on the form that you NEED tracking, but rather has a place for tracking if you got it? I don't want to get it declined because I didn't have it tracked.

Secondly, it emphasizes the original invoice. My box didn't come with anything, so I assume a printed version of my emailed invoice is sufficient?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5449 posts
1303 upvotes
Scarborough
MIR is never a deal