Expired Hot Deals

Newegg

HUAWEI FreeBuds 3i, Ultimate Dual Mic Active Noise Cancellation, True Wireless Stereo, Ceramic White for $108.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2021 11:37 pm
[OP]
Banned
Jan 28, 2021
165 posts
404 upvotes
Little Portugal

[Newegg] HUAWEI FreeBuds 3i, Ultimate Dual Mic Active Noise Cancellation, True Wireless Stereo, Ceramic White for $108.99

Seems a good price for the earbuds. shipping is free.
  • Active Noise Cancellation. The HUAWEI FreeBuds 3i offers a thorough noise-cancelling experience for your immersive enjoyment. The outward-facing mic detects and cancels ambient noise while the inward-facing mic picks up remaining noise in your ears for further cancellation.
  • Small in size with a big sound. The HUAWEI FreeBuds 3i has a highly-sensitive diaphragm carefully tuned to deliver authentic and balanced audio. The large dynamic drivers deliver powerful bass so you will feel the brilliance of every note in your ears.
  • Fits your ears and fits your style. The cone-shaped design is crafted for style and comfort. You can pair them with the flexible silicone tips that come in 3 different sizes to ensure the right fit.
  • Keeps you charged throughout the day. One single charge gives you up to 3.5 hours of listening time, while the charging case delivers up to 14.5 hours of extra battery life to ensure you have your music all day and on-the-go.
Images
  • 26-260-003-V01.jpg
11 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1766 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto
How is this compare to jabra 75t? How well does fit ears?

Can you wear 5hrs a day?
Jul 22, 2009
408 posts
391 upvotes
Oakville
Reviews seem decent for these buds, especially at the price point. [...]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Mar 21st, 2021 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed off topic comment that was contributing to thread derail
Mar 6, 2002
426 posts
339 upvotes
ysl5710 wrote: How is this compare to jabra 75t? How well does fit ears?

Can you wear 5hrs a day?
I don't have this so I can't talk about comfort. But overall based on spec and design, the jabra 75t is much better. Jabra is also have better phone apps than Huawei. If you don't mind refurbished, the 75t is a much better value.
Oct 15, 2020
187 posts
445 upvotes
montreal, QC

Can you wear 5hrs a day?
DaveGoodmen wrote: I don't have this so I can't talk about comfort. But overall based on spec and design, the jabra 75t is much better. Jabra is also have better phone apps than Huawei. If you don't mind refurbished, the 75t is a much better value.
I don't have either but I tend to avoid any TWS earbuds that look like the airpods
Is this thing on?
May 1, 2017
76 posts
117 upvotes

Can you wear 5hrs a day?
Idk about these one but love the jabra :)
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2011
1161 posts
1507 upvotes
This is a good deal!

- Posted from my Huawei P40 Pro
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2014
1228 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How does this compare to anker sound liberty etc.
Jan 30, 2006
574 posts
158 upvotes
Richmond Hill, Toron…
I have this earbuds , they are very good imo, very good sound comparable to my second gen Apple AirPods
Dec 23, 2017
11 posts
12 upvotes
[...]

Good post, OP. Got two.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Mar 21st, 2021 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote and your response removed
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1010 posts
132 upvotes
Thanks OP for the deal.

I have the previous gen Huawei earbuds, it runs my day calls with each side alone, sound is decent and is similar to my Jabra 45e (it sits in its box).
They stay on my ear not like the Apple pro literally fell twice this afternoon when I was outside walking.
This reminds me I used to use Mate10Pro it was light and fast ... but I now have to use iPhone XR for business which is thicker/heavier. lol

However, I do not plan to buy this Huawei 3i nor Jabra 75T, until they officially have Aptx on (prefer LL or Adaptive). The sync lags on TV/PC kill the deal. I have Sony and Bose for the ANC.