Expired Hot Deals

[Newegg] LG OLED65C7P 65-inch OLED 4K HDR LED Refurbished - $2089 - back in stock

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2018 9:51 am
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2005
3191 posts
1092 upvotes
Hibbing wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2018 2:57 pm
Without a DOUBT. Was just saying that the DX900 is quite amazing especially at the price. Better than the Z9D and $1999 for the 65" is a steal. Damned close to the superior OLED price though.
I thought the DX900 was discontinued. Where are you finding it?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2010
2229 posts
424 upvotes
Darn it. I can't only fit 55'' on my wall.
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2009
1001 posts
22 upvotes
I have the Vizio M65 from Costco and am still technically within 90 day return. I can't find my receipt though? Is it still possible to return? I originally was happy to not do OLED yet given it's price point and potential drop but I do agree these TV's look amazing
Oct 24, 2017
237 posts
514 upvotes
ahbitheman wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2018 3:17 pm
I have the Vizio M65 from Costco and am still technically within 90 day return. I can't find my receipt though? Is it still possible to return? I originally was happy to not do OLED yet given it's price point and potential drop but I do agree these TV's look amazing
My understanding of the Costco receipt is that it's a formality - they have to give you a receipt for a purchase.

All purchases are tied to your card anyway, so they can (and will) search your card history to validate that you bought the TV.

Now I can't say for sure if a $2000 TV qualifies as returnable without a receipt, but I know I've brought back some clothes and other random things without a receipt and had no problems. Took a bit longer to look into my purchase history, but they returned it.

Give Costco a call and ask them.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
4158 posts
1265 upvotes
canada5dollarbill wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2018 3:52 pm
My understanding of the Costco receipt is that it's a formality - they have to give you a receipt for a purchase.

All purchases are tied to your card anyway, so they can (and will) search your card history to validate that you bought the TV.

Now I can't say for sure if a $2000 TV qualifies as returnable without a receipt, but I know I've brought back some clothes and other random things without a receipt and had no problems. Took a bit longer to look into my purchase history, but they returned it.

Give Costco a call and ask them.
It's 90 days for electronics!
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
3805 posts
1865 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
pooper wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2018 11:44 am
Burn-in is real for today's OLED tech and the 2018 models (maybe even the 2017's in an update) will have software to dim static logos and possibly it will also work for static graphics in game play.
You can still game with an OLED but there is certainly risk in doing so. I tried gaming on it but all I was doing was worrying about graphics being up too long so I gave up.
Moronic? That's a personal view that isn't shared by many.
In short OLED is not suited to game play without compromise.
You don't have to worry unless the static element is red or yellow and will be displayed for at least a couple hundred hours.

I never saw burn in coming from any other colors in people affected.
[OP]
Nov 26, 2003
782 posts
99 upvotes
Trois-Rivieres
Did anybody ordered it and get it?