Expired Hot Deals

[Newegg] Monster Hunter World PS4 74.99 (No Ship + One tax only)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2018 6:35 am
[OP]
Nov 4, 2013
15 posts
13 upvotes
Montreal, QC

[Newegg] Monster Hunter World PS4 74.99 (No Ship + One tax only)

Good game, ok price. Free shipping and goes under 79.99. Best price right now. Enjoy!!!

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.a ... _-79233124
11 replies
Nov 6, 2009
69 posts
66 upvotes
Good find. With the CAD at 0.80 usd, that should be the normal price IMO
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
2794 posts
1000 upvotes
x1xslickx1x wrote: i coulda swore this was $53 somewhere
Wow, where too? I'd jump on it for that price!
Jan 26, 2011
332 posts
866 upvotes
BranCracker wrote: That looks more like $65, not $53
That's what I'm getting at, he probably skimmed the title.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1451 posts
2003 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
If looking for Xbox, I bought it (download code) from the Newegg US site for $53USD...and picked a no-tax state.

Just checked, it's still that price.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
1885 posts
272 upvotes
If you don't care for physical box, Amazon US has code for $60USD, about $75CAD
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3011 posts
1723 upvotes
Fantastic game... if you are ok with not leveling in the traditional sense. You level up strictly based on what armor you have. So learn to not get attached to a look or style too early.

Best thing to me is that there are so many weapons and they all play differently. Plus the actual action is fun.

I've been logged in for around 90 hours, which maybr 50 of is actually playing. My wife and I play it together and the setup is perfect. You can play a hunt for 20 minutes, go do something around the house, then come back for more. The game is broken up into small missions essentially so it's easy to step away at any time... though the hunt for that last piece to buld your new weapon is very addictive.

They also make it really easy to bring in support from other players or to find other players wanting help. At first the multiplayer systems may seem odd and a turn off... but the more I play the more used to them I get and the more they make sense.

With gamesharing our digital cost was low. Don't skip out on this title... heck even at $80 each I would have been happy. There are also limited time events with what seems like exclusive rewards happening, so the longer you wait, the more you miss!

I believe the outfit for your companion (Watcher from Horizon) and also the eyepatch are now gone. Not sure if the events will end up cycling back or not.