Expired Hot Deals

[Newegg] Newegg : Orico dual bay aluminum enclosure USB3 $10.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2019 3:31 pm
Dec 2, 2004
673 posts
577 upvotes
kidd604 wrote: Anyone cancel their order yet? I'm trying to do that, but there's no option for me to do it from the order history on newegg.ca.
Same, got e-mail without option to cancel the order.

Now the item shows that it shipped from LuguBu Lan Road, Zhonghaixin Science Par with a tracking number

I guess there's no cancelling now ... wonder if it will get here and what item they shipped !!!
Apr 11, 2006
687 posts
365 upvotes
Richmond
I emailed them and told them I wish to cancel the order instead of get a replacement. They canceled the order on their end and sent me a coupon for store credit.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
1951 posts
501 upvotes
i got the email but I also got a shipping and creditcard notice from newegg. I haven't responded. I'd rather keep the white enclosure. Maybe Orico ain't that bad after all...
Oct 6, 2006
165 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
Received my black (white was gone before I got in) enclosure yesterday (DHL). Anyone else get their's.

My problem is that I actually ordered (and paid) for 2. Packing slip shows 1. Either I try to get the second or get NewEgg to refund for one.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
1951 posts
501 upvotes
I got two black enclosures when I ordered 2x white. They did try to email me saying the white were out and wanted me to switch but I got the email too late so I think they just sent the black anyways.

Now we just gotta wait and see what price they charged the card.

My opinion of Orico has gone 180. I’m very impressed they followed through and even sent it via air so shipping was only a few days. I was expecting it in like 2 months lol.
Oct 6, 2006
165 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
Did your two enclosures come in one package? I was charged (paypal) for both.
mr_yellow wrote: I got two black enclosures when I ordered 2x white. They did try to email me saying the white were out and wanted me to switch but I got the email too late so I think they just sent the black anyways.

Now we just gotta wait and see what price they charged the card.

My opinion of Orico has gone 180. I’m very impressed they followed through and even sent it via air so shipping was only a few days. I was expecting it in like 2 months lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
1951 posts
501 upvotes
mated5 wrote: Did your two enclosures come in one package? I was charged (paypal) for both.
Yeah, both came in a box.

I checked by credit card charges and I see a newegg charge of $25.xx. Yay!
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
1951 posts
501 upvotes
Yes. The enclosures WILL power down your drives which will cause issues if you have them in am some sort of array.

There’s a nosleephdd tool you can get that keeps the drives awake to workaround this issue.