Expired Hot Deals

[Newegg] Nintendo eShop $35 for $32.50 (email code)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2020 3:37 pm
[OP]
Member
Jan 26, 2011
262 posts
741 upvotes
Scarborough

[Newegg] Nintendo eShop $35 for $32.50 (email code)

Good for the currently running eShop Black Friday sale if you get a stack of these. Also not everyone uses Costco for whatever membership savings so this should help those folks.

https://www.newegg.ca/p/N82E16832641002
14 replies
Jr. Member
Nov 28, 2014
123 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto, ON
can this be used for digital games or just the consoles?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 29, 2004
2761 posts
368 upvotes
Montreal
pewpewpew wrote: can this be used for digital games or just the consoles?
eShop so it's digital store only
An RFDer and his credit card number are soon parted.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 31, 2006
524 posts
31 upvotes
toronto
In for one! Bought $40 worth of games and used gold points to cover the rest. Thanks OP!
one often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
Sr. Member
Jan 1, 2009
757 posts
365 upvotes
Thanks OP got 2 cause this is the cheapest I've seen these credits go for
[OP]
Member
Jan 26, 2011
262 posts
741 upvotes
Scarborough
pewpewpew wrote: can this be used for digital games or just the consoles?
This can be used for digital games on eShop as well as paying for the online subscription
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 7, 2003
2811 posts
601 upvotes
Ottawa
great deal for all those games on sale for black friday
[OP]
Member
Jan 26, 2011
262 posts
741 upvotes
Scarborough
Noticed this one went away briefly but it's back, now limit 20 per customer.
Newbie
May 25, 2020
35 posts
46 upvotes
I want to buy my nefews Mario Kart for the holidays. Any further deals or suggestions how to get a discount. Digital download shows for $80 and would like to spent a bit less.
Member
User avatar
Jul 28, 2006
237 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
ztauby wrote: I want to buy my nefews Mario Kart for the holidays. Any further deals or suggestions how to get a discount. Digital download shows for $80 and would like to spent a bit less.
Same boat. Any deals for Mario Kart 8? I'd like to get it for a friend for Christmas, but would like to get a bit of a deal vs. full price because, well, RFD.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1320 posts
1039 upvotes
Surrey
trip_vanwinkle wrote: Same boat. Any deals for Mario Kart 8? I'd like to get it for a friend for Christmas, but would like to get a bit of a deal vs. full price because, well, RFD.
Would have sold you my code that came with my Mario Kart bundle for a bit cheaper. Unfortunately you’re in Ontario...
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1140 posts
780 upvotes
Quebec City
Don't want to make a thread just for that but if you are looking for something similar, there's 4x25$ card for 89$ at Costco.
[OP]
Member
Jan 26, 2011
262 posts
741 upvotes
Scarborough
MercadorHG wrote: Don't want to make a thread just for that but if you are looking for something similar, there's 4x25$ card for 89$ at Costco.
That's an option - if you are specifically looking for physical cards to give as gifts. If this is for yourself, that's some hassle to drive out there and put yourself at risk. I've seen at least 2 instances of Costco issuing statements about employees testing positive for COVID. Just something to consider during shopping season.

Top