Newegg

Nintendo eShop $35 gift card for $32.50

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2020 9:39 am
Jan 14, 2013
253 posts
225 upvotes
Ontario
Calmuser wrote: Maybe keep trying till you got the rep I got? She seemed to solve it without issue. I don't want to put her name in public, but if someone wants her name, PM me.
Thanks for the offer I’ll take you up on it tomorrow if this isn’t fixed. Not in a huge rush to get the eshop credit just don’t think we should have to follow up multiple times.
Mar 23, 2018
251 posts
93 upvotes
So I went on live chat and they said they would send a ticket to their internal team to see what’s wrong, and that it would take 3-7 business days to get a solution...
Sep 12, 2019
79 posts
120 upvotes
zayzay wrote: So I went on live chat and they said they would send a ticket to their internal team to see what’s wrong, and that it would take 3-7 business days to get a solution...
Why is there someone here who purchased, had issues, and found someone who resolved them the same day, and a few of us @leishmann , have to wait a week?
If it's not ready, don't send the e-mail. If you send the e-mail and it doesn't work, it's irritating. It's like sending us an empty box and claiming delivered.

Terrible customer service. Newegg is now on my poop list.
Sep 12, 2019
79 posts
120 upvotes
UltraSSJD wrote: Why is there someone here who purchased, had issues, and found someone who resolved them the same day, and a few of us @leishmann , have to wait a week?
If it's not ready, don't send the e-mail. If you send the e-mail and it doesn't work, it's irritating. It's like sending us an empty box and claiming delivered.

Terrible customer service. Newegg is now on my poop list.
They sent me 2 separate emails, with links that don't work, again.
Aug 20, 2006
105 posts
22 upvotes
I'm assuming for those that got the blank page, have you tried another browser? I know some of the pages I go to, it would only work with 1 browser, and adblocker is another thing to check as well..

unless their problem is internal in generating the code link.
Jan 14, 2013
253 posts
225 upvotes
Ontario
avexnsx wrote: I'm assuming for those that got the blank page, have you tried another browser? I know some of the pages I go to, it would only work with 1 browser, and adblocker is another thing to check as well..

All four reps asked me to try different browsers and a laptop. I tried it all. Typical IT “did you turn it on and off again?” baloney with their live chat.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2923 posts
330 upvotes
Nations Capital
avexnsx wrote: I'm assuming for those that got the blank page, have you tried another browser? I know some of the pages I go to, it would only work with 1 browser, and adblocker is another thing to check as well..

I know mine didn't work with another browser.

My rep didn't even ask. She just asked for a copy of my redeem email and a screen shot. A few min later, she gave me a working link and bingo :)
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
Aug 20, 2006
105 posts
22 upvotes
leishmann wrote: All four reps asked me to try different browsers and a laptop. I tried it all. Typical IT “did you turn it on and off again?” baloney with their live chat.
haha... my bad, I didn't see anyone mentioned the typical IT question.
Just seems getting the code link is hit and miss. I will probably buy a few later tonight.
Sep 12, 2019
79 posts
120 upvotes
prinny wrote: The links are finally working.
yes but such terrible CSR live chat.
never again
not worth the 2% off
Mar 23, 2018
251 posts
93 upvotes
I got an email a few hours later saying the links were now working, and they were.
[OP]
Jan 26, 2011
388 posts
1095 upvotes
zayzay wrote: I got an email a few hours later saying the links were now working, and they were.
Glad to hear from several people that things are fixed