For people wanting to remove the requirement to dial **2 before the phone number to dial out using the service provider on SP2, for example, you might want to ask X360 for help. This post might be useful to you: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/freephon ... #p20004155
If you just want to press "1" to dial out on SP2, visit http://forums.redflagdeals.com/freephon ... #p24412847
You might also want to work your way through my responses to RedBargainz: no-incoming-calls-google-voice-2019683/3/#p26535001.
Otherwise, ask at https://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0.
Please don't ask me to configure your dialplan; it's just too much work.
Did you know you can record an active call?
1. Dial ***1
2. Enter that IP address into a web browser
3. Navigate to Status-->Call status
4. A call needs to be in progress in order to record. Click "call status" when a call is in progress.
5. Click the record button.
6. A window will eventually popup. Click save.
7. An .au audio file will start downloading onto your computer.