Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

OnePlus 7 Pro 8GB RAM 256GB ROM - 796$ (duties included, 3rd party seller)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2019 4:31 pm
Oct 19, 2004
462 posts
103 upvotes
Mox wrote: Did your DHL number ever actually show on their site?
Yeah it did, almost immediately but it took about a day or 2 after for it to start moving from HK
Jul 29, 2019
39 posts
23 upvotes
Electric Light BulbIs it worth waiting for the Oneplus 7pro T that's been announced? Will that drive these prices even lower?

(Or be good enough to pay extra for instead)Black Question Mark Ornament
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2010
1192 posts
936 upvotes
Victoria, BC
canucks4life wrote: Must be a fun parade with the tear gas lol
consider this coming from a culture where such activity is highly discouraged, I find it's common for Chinese to translate protests/demonstrations as "parades" in English. Found that out the hard way last time with the umbrella demonstrations.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2010
1192 posts
936 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Fronson wrote: Electric Light BulbIs it worth waiting for the Oneplus 7pro T that's been announced? Will that drive these prices even lower?

(Or be good enough to pay extra for instead)Black Question Mark Ornament
At time of this writing, only the OnePlus 7T, not the 7T pro, has been leaked. It's not comparable to the 7 pro.
Dec 29, 2011
192 posts
169 upvotes
Sherwood Park
I ordered the phone on the 17th, got a DHL tracking number on the 20th but it hasn't updated yet. Kinda frustrated at how long this is taking to ship.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2009
1110 posts
1048 upvotes
Toronto
Me too ovii87... Hoping DHL gets updated tomorrow.
Aug 17, 2019
171 posts
17 upvotes
It's taking for ever to receive the phone -_-
Aug 19, 2019
12 posts
2 upvotes
I've also ordered on the 16th. This is getting a little ridiculous as it is still at Packaging status and non-trackable at the DHL site.
The seller did refund the express shipping cost after an email asking for an update.
Sigh....and getting the same response as above. "You will be receiving it soon,,,," blah blah...
May 9, 2014
508 posts
214 upvotes
GTA, ON
redcybu wrote: I've also ordered on the 16th. This is getting a little ridiculous as it is still at Packaging status and non-trackable at the DHL site.
The seller did refund the express shipping cost after an email asking for an update.
Sigh....and getting the same response as above. "You will be receiving it soon,,,," blah blah...
Same here. Placed the order on 18th and the given tracking number never worked. I did ask if I could change the phone color since it never showed up on DHL website. No luck of the change and the seller said it was in DHL's hands but the tracking # still not showing even now.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2006
1739 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
Is it safe to say the seller is looking more sketchy now?
[rfdlink=http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=48622]HeatWare[/rfdlink]
Samsung 2253BW widescreen 2ms response time Intel core 2 duo E8400 Patriot viper series 4GB DDR2 pc6200 DDR800 dual channel ram XFX nvidia 8800GT 255mb Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic WD Caviar Black 1TB sata2 HDD w/ 32mb cache Logitech z560 4.1
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2009
1110 posts
1048 upvotes
Toronto
justinwu86 wrote: Is it safe to say the seller is looking more sketchy now?
Well there is riots in Hong Kong, so it's plausible that's delaying things.
Aug 17, 2019
171 posts
17 upvotes
astroboy100 wrote: Well there is riots in Hong Kong, so it's plausible that's delaying things.
When do you believe shipping will resume?
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2009
1110 posts
1048 upvotes
Toronto
I can't tell what's going on there, but I would assume things are just delayed... I'm hoping it's here by end of week... And to at least have DHL updated today or tomorrow... Once it leaves HK things should be quick as normal with DHL.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
3793 posts
2617 upvotes
Montreal
justinwu86 wrote: Is it safe to say the seller is looking more sketchy now?
Well, I received mine and a couple of others did too so no the seller isn't sketchy.

There are riots in HK so expect delays. It's clearly stated that it could take up to 3 weeks. Once it manages to ship then it's pretty fast.
Aug 17, 2019
171 posts
17 upvotes
redcybu wrote: I've also ordered on the 16th. This is getting a little ridiculous as it is still at Packaging status and non-trackable at the DHL site.
Does he reply fast? Sent him a message on newegg and no response so far.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3663 posts
1174 upvotes
Mars
any warranty if you buy from the 3rd party reseller?
Aug 19, 2019
12 posts
2 upvotes
AlphaBoy wrote: Does he reply fast? Sent him a message on newegg and no response so far.
It took about a day or so for the seller to respond. Just sent another one today but no reply yet.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2009
1110 posts
1048 upvotes
Toronto
It's the middle of the night there, so likely wouldn't be until after 9pm est at the earliest... More likely tomorrow when you wake up

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)