Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

OnePlus 7 Pro 8GB RAM 256GB ROM - 796$ (duties included, 3rd party seller)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2019 4:31 pm
May 9, 2014
508 posts
214 upvotes
GTA, ON
Mox wrote: Not sure if I should be happy people are seeing progress or pissed off since I ordered mine on the 16th and it's sitting at "Packaging" still. LOL
Thanks for the update!
kid3 wrote: Same here, I ordered on the 16th and still stuck on packaging... I feel the same pain!!
redcybu wrote: Add me to the list of 16th and stuck on packaging. Our phones will never escape Hong Kong...
Same here, ordered on 18th and yet nothing appears on DHL website.
Feb 4, 2004
281 posts
47 upvotes
DHL site finally showing the package. Seller messaged that I'll have it this week. Fingers crossed.
"Son, when you participate in sporting events, its not whether you win or lose, its how drunk you get."
H. Simpson
May 9, 2014
508 posts
214 upvotes
GTA, ON
Just found out my tracking number appeared on DHL website, finally!
Aug 19, 2019
12 posts
2 upvotes
Mox wrote: DHL site finally showing the package. Seller messaged that I'll have it this week. Fingers crossed.
Mine too! Fingers crossed!
Aug 17, 2019
171 posts
17 upvotes
redcybu wrote: Mine too! Fingers crossed!
I still havent received a reply from the seller :(
Feb 27, 2013
34 posts
4 upvotes
Brampton
My order was picked up by DHL this morning! It’ll hopefully arrive this Thursday.

The seller messaged me as well letting me know it was on its way and if it was late he would reimburse my express shipping, but I asked if he could refund it anyways because it was so late.
Feb 4, 2004
281 posts
47 upvotes
Anyone know how DHL works if noone can be home for delivery? They retry or make you go pick it up from somewhere?
"Son, when you participate in sporting events, its not whether you win or lose, its how drunk you get."
H. Simpson
Aug 29, 2012
27 posts
4 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Is this deal over? Price shows 939 now on newegg
Sep 30, 2008
120 posts
38 upvotes
Mox wrote: Anyone know how DHL works if noone can be home for delivery? They retry or make you go pick it up from somewhere?
I signed up for text message updates and received a message this morning with a link to delivery options. There I could change delivery address or reoute to an access point, among many other options. Try signing up for notifications.
Jul 4, 2015
52 posts
23 upvotes
Vancouver
Just got this message from the vendor after ordering:

Dear consumers, our mobile phone has been checked for some problems. Considering the after-sales warranty, we are afraid to send you the goods. Now I will inform you of this problem. I don’t know if you are willing to take this risk, if you are not willing. Please apply for cancellation of the order quickly, we will refund the full amount to you here. If you are willing to continue to buy this mobile phone, we will deliver it to you immediately. Due to the urgent time, we look forward to your quick reply. We hope to be responsible to each consumer ,and does not want to conceal the consumer, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused, I hope I can get your understanding and forgiveness, Best Regards.Look forward to your reply.

Thoughts?
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1092 posts
570 upvotes
Calgary
FinalCheckmate wrote: Just got this message from the vendor after ordering:

Dear consumers, our mobile phone has been checked for some problems. Considering the after-sales warranty, we are afraid to send you the goods. Now I will inform you of this problem. I don’t know if you are willing to take this risk, if you are not willing. Please apply for cancellation of the order quickly, we will refund the full amount to you here. If you are willing to continue to buy this mobile phone, we will deliver it to you immediately. Due to the urgent time, we look forward to your quick reply. We hope to be responsible to each consumer ,and does not want to conceal the consumer, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused, I hope I can get your understanding and forgiveness, Best Regards.Look forward to your reply.

Thoughts?
What the heck does that even mean? Lol.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…

Thoughts?
So send you a different one?! Lol. Maybe i'm overestimating him, but perhaps he's saying this so that if you have any issue with it you can't just send it back because you agreed to take a possibly damaged phone?

I'd avoid.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
3793 posts
2617 upvotes
Montreal
dafloof wrote: What the heck does that even mean? Lol.

My guess is that he's saying that the warranty won't be honored directly by OnePlus but in the listing it was sort of ambiguous. If someone feels uneasy about it they can get a refund before it ships out.

Hope my broken English interpretation skills are good lol
Aug 17, 2019
171 posts
17 upvotes
Everyday he keeps on changing the phone price...very weird.

I have yet received any reply from him in 3 days.
Last edited by AlphaBoy on Aug 28th, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 25, 2010
279 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does that mean all phones before were affected? Or just the ones that haven't been shipped?
Aug 17, 2019
171 posts
17 upvotes
Drethis wrote: Does that mean all phones before were affected? Or just the ones that haven't been shipped?
It seems like all his phones are affected...with this info i don't think i would have ordered anything from that seller.
Feb 4, 2004
281 posts
47 upvotes
AlphaBoy wrote: It seems like all his phones are affected...with this info i don't think i would have ordered anything from that seller.
Are you sure? I mean several folks seem to have got theirs and I've not heard their complaint. Plus he doesn't say what the actual issue is...
Weird I agree.
H. Simpson
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2003
2045 posts
315 upvotes
My guess is he didn't realize the phones would sell so well and is out of stock and every phone he ships out now is at no profit or at a loss since he can't get the same phones at the same cost (thus the increase in prices on the website).

I'm willing to bet that if someone bought a phone at the current price and paid for express shipping, it would arrive before the rest of our orders.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2009
1110 posts
1048 upvotes
Toronto

Thoughts?
What was your question?

To me it sounds like he's saying:

"The phones do not have a manufacturer warranty, but they've checked they're working and offer their guarantee. If you're uncomfortable with that try and cancel your order right away before it is processed and shipped."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)