Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

Playstation Plus 12 Months

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2017 9:13 am
20 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3200 posts
1880 upvotes
xblackrainbow wrote: Eb games deal way hotter
Do you mean where you have to pay $100 and get to take either a controller or Horizon with it? Or is there another one?

I think this is better for a lot of people who own Horizon and if they are like me, don't need more controllers :)

But Im loaded on PS+ for another 2 years I think.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 5, 2010
123 posts
39 upvotes
Victoria
if you don't need extra controller ?
ebgames deal 99.99 +tx(quebec) = 115$
Save 55$ if you don't need controller
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 17, 2003
620 posts
68 upvotes
BC
uklamen wrote: Do you mean where you have to pay $100 and get to take either a controller or Horizon with it? Or is there another one?

I think this is better for a lot of people who own Horizon and if they are like me, don't need more controllers :)

But Im loaded on PS+ for another 2 years I think.
I agree. You cant compare the 2 deals. I only need the sub. THX OP
Member
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
I bought few months back through ps ....it was 49. That time .that kind of a deal comes time to time ....so don't think this is a good deal
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 17, 2003
620 posts
68 upvotes
BC
SumeetJ918740 wrote: I bought few months back through ps ....it was 49. That time .that kind of a deal comes time to time ....so don't think this is a good deal
yeah likely black Friday or boxing day. still a good deal though if your sub expires before November December ish
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 5, 2010
123 posts
39 upvotes
Victoria
Boodie wrote: I agree. You cant compare the 2 deals. I only need the sub. THX OP
Welcome!
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1358 posts
208 upvotes
I kind of need a third controller, so the ebgames deal is the way to go? When does it expire, and are they trying to offload older revisions of the DS4?
Jr. Member
Oct 16, 2010
190 posts
98 upvotes
foolek94 wrote: if you don't need extra controller ?
ebgames deal 99.99 +tx(quebec) = 115$
Save 55$ if you don't need controller
Ontario is not charging tax on the full $99, only on $30. $69.99 12 month card is tax free. so it works out to only $103.89 for card and controller
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1231 posts
304 upvotes
Winnipeg
When people do there homework Books and stock up when BB had the cards for 49.99 with the annual spend 100.00 get 20.00 back promo.
Stocked up and I don't gotta worry for 2 1/2 years with my PS plus.
Although yes grabbing another for 49.99 on boxing/black Friday is your best option now..
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Member
Oct 26, 2014
220 posts
125 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I'm sure there are plenty of the $49 cards still floating around..
Jr. Member
Dec 24, 2007
101 posts
50 upvotes
I bought one monday. In QC they are not hard to find.
Don't blame me, blame my gender
Sr. Member
Dec 11, 2010
844 posts
308 upvotes
Saskatchewan
sixshot28 wrote: When people do there homework Books and stock up when BB had the cards for 49.99 with the annual spend 100.00 get 20.00 back promo.
Stocked up and I don't gotta worry for 2 1/2 years with my PS plus.
Although yes grabbing another for 49.99 on boxing/black Friday is your best option now..
i am already stocked up until 2020, beat ya!
Jr. Member
Oct 3, 2009
108 posts
125 upvotes
tropikal wrote: I'm sure there are plenty of the $49 cards still floating around..
where?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 21, 2006
3557 posts
437 upvotes
Toronto
DrGizmo wrote: where?
I guess he's just saying that in general. Last I checked there were none to be found in gta.
====================================
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
11811 posts
2756 upvotes
Toronto
miniflight wrote: i am already stocked up until 2020, beat ya!
2025 here...so get back in line. ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14724 posts
4852 upvotes
Montreal
foolek94 wrote: if you don't need extra controller ?
ebgames deal 99.99 +tx(quebec) = 115$
Save 55$ if you don't need controller
nope, from posted EB receipts only $30 of that total is taxable.

so it would be $104.50 - $59.99 = $44.51 for the controller, all in.
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!

Top