Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

QNAP TS-453D-4G-US Diskless System Network Storage $549.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2020 9:31 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2002
3047 posts
701 upvotes

[Newegg] QNAP TS-453D-4G-US Diskless System Network Storage $549.99

QNAP TS-453D-4G-US Diskless System Network Storage
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 25th, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
25 replies
Aug 3, 2010
362 posts
139 upvotes
I saw this change to $549 at 3am this morning and was scratching my head wondering if it is a price error because i checked every other seller and this thing is $100 or more cheaper than anyone else. Huh??
This deal is crazy hot if it's not a glitch.
Oct 4, 2010
222 posts
284 upvotes
Burlington
Looks like a good price, but I'm thinking my next NAS needs to have 6-8 bays.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2003
1232 posts
617 upvotes
GTA
I have the older TS-453Be and as much as I love it, the front cover makes the drives really hot.. I ended up using it with the cover removed.
Dec 16, 2005
152 posts
105 upvotes
Montreal
Are there any other hot deal items on sale for BF that I should consider buying along with the Qnap? I've already purchased some of the WD 8TB drives.
Apr 25, 2010
279 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MsDarkDiva wrote: Are there any other hot deal items on sale for BF that I should consider buying along with the Qnap? I've already purchased some of the WD 8TB drives.
There was that Best Buy deal for the 10tb external drive for $200, that you could shuck. Don't know if it's still available now though.
May 20, 2009
41 posts
25 upvotes
After a few weeks of research and watching prices, I grabbed this one as well. Great specs for the money, and very fast shipping from Newegg. Probably shipped from Richmond Hill location which I am fairly close to. Looking forward to setting up and running Plex.
Dec 16, 2005
152 posts
105 upvotes
Montreal
Drethis wrote: There was that Best Buy deal for the 10tb external drive for $200, that you could shuck. Don't know if it's still available now though.
That deal ended on Nov 24th, but I preferred the WD drives due to the complaints of noise with the Seagate Exos.
Sep 9, 2018
513 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon.com has a decent deal on the Dual NVME expansion card. I swear shipping and import was $10 yesterday.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CT ... UTF8&psc=1

Amazon.ca had it for $147 yesterday, Today it's $193.

Added bonus the TS-X53D models come with an additional year warranty for a total of 3.
Last edited by SuperNaut on Nov 26th, 2020 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 16, 2005
152 posts
105 upvotes
Montreal
SuperNaut wrote: Amazon.com has a decent deal on the Dual NVME expansion card. I swear shipping and import was $10 yesterday.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CT ... UTF8&psc=1

Amazon.ca had it for $147 yesterday, Today it's $193.

Added bonus the TS-X53D models come with an additional year warranty for a total of 3.

Wouldn't this work as well for the expansion card? [Amazon.ca] WD_Black SN750 500GB NVMe m2 $79.99
May 12, 2011
598 posts
1158 upvotes
Calgary
FYI, all QNAP devices that have "-US" suffix do not have warranty coverage in Canada. Last year i bought one like that, but then contacted QNAP with questions about warranty, and they confirmed that they are covering warranty for "US" units only inside US ... ended up returning it.

The mice wept, pricked themselves, but couldn't stop eating the cactus.
Mar 23, 2016
166 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
wolandca wrote: FYI, all QNAP devices that have "-US" suffix do not have warranty coverage in Canada. Last year i bought one like that, but then contacted QNAP with questions about warranty, and they confirmed that they are covering warranty for "US" units only inside US ... ended up returning it.
Seriously? Wow! How are they officially selling products that are not covered with warranty even though it's advertised as such?
Nov 25, 2012
8 posts
3 upvotes
WHITBY
wolandca wrote: FYI, all QNAP devices that have "-US" suffix do not have warranty coverage in Canada. Last year i bought one like that, but then contacted QNAP with questions about warranty, and they confirmed that they are covering warranty for "US" units only inside US ... ended up returning it.
QNAP has global warranty. Regardless of where you purchase the unit you are entitled to technical support and warranty service within the warranty period (repair service is offered outside of warranty at a cost). Units purchased outside of the local "region" might not be replaced with a new unit if defective, but repair service is still offered.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)