Expired Hot Deals

Refurbished logitech keys-to-go iPad BT keyboard $19.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2016 4:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 7, 2008
1484 posts
577 upvotes

Refurbished logitech keys-to-go iPad BT keyboard $19.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$19.99
Savings:
75%
Been keeping an eye out for this to drop in price. Works just fine on android even though this is for iPad. Use inpost for free shipping. Received the day after I ordered it, and it came in the retail box (not refurbished brown boxed), looks new. Great slim keyboard to keep in my bag when I need to type a lot. Well worth the $19.99.
Images
28 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 7, 2007
938 posts
176 upvotes
Vancouver
Shipping is 5.99 though. Killed the deal for me
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 14, 2009
15168 posts
6179 upvotes
tungx2 wrote: Shipping is 5.99 though. Killed the deal for me
Do they not have the locker option in Vancouver?

I just ordered one with free shipping to a locker. Thanks OP! I had a $10 gift card that I needed to use up.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
295 upvotes
Midland
I clicked the link, but it just went to Newegg, but not the product. Weird.
This can be used for ANY tablet, not just the ipad tablet?
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 14, 2009
15168 posts
6179 upvotes
gordholio wrote: I clicked the link, but it just went to Newegg, but not the product. Weird.
This can be used for ANY tablet, not just the ipad tablet?
The OP said that it works for Android. Did you not read the OP?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
295 upvotes
Midland
SickBeast wrote: The OP said that it works for Android. Did you not read the OP?
I guess I didn't, bud. :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
$19.99 sounds like a great price for a high quality Logitech kb... Logitech is always solid. Nice find, OP.

I have this the Nexxtech model from The Source, and it works really well. Lots of space between the keys makes it feel almost like an authentic (reg. size) pc keyboard. This one though that I am linking to, is $5 more than OP's, plus, the usual ISPU (free) or try to get a FS code. http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product. ... ct=8017404 Is on sale for $24.99 down from $34.99
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 7, 2008
1484 posts
577 upvotes
For clarity, as I mentioned in the OP.... it works with Android just fine for the main functions. Just not all the shortcuts work properly, but I don't need those anyway. Media keys work though.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 1, 2002
9153 posts
5596 upvotes
Toronto
Keys don't look very tactile, I guess similar to the Surface touch keyboard?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 19, 2011
1208 posts
787 upvotes
Montreal
just saw this on ebay sold by newegg with free shipping.
Member
Mar 18, 2005
416 posts
374 upvotes
Brossard, Qc
Thanks everyone, just ordered one from the eBay link posted by Marco.

Came to just $22 and change with free shipping!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 19, 2011
1208 posts
787 upvotes
Montreal
jory29 wrote: $19.99 sounds like a great price for a high quality Logitech kb... Logitech is always solid. Nice find, OP.

I have this the Nexxtech model from The Source, and it works really well. Lots of space between the keys makes it feel almost like an authentic (reg. size) pc keyboard. This one though that I am linking to, is $5 more than OP's, plus, the usual ISPU (free) or try to get a FS code. http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product. ... ct=8017404 Is on sale for $24.99 down from $34.99
can you tell me about the size of the keyboard relative to a full-sized keyboard? I'm looking to replace my transformer keyboard because it's so small.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
19662 posts
9111 upvotes
Oakville
The RFD effect is strong. I have *zero* need of a keyboard for my iPad. But I nearly bought this!
Member
Feb 7, 2003
265 posts
127 upvotes
Fit those who bought, did it come in a white box, or original retail packaging?
Member
User avatar
Aug 13, 2011
460 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered one off of eBay for my iPad. Reviews seemed very positive on YouTube.

Top