Expired Hot Deals

Newegg

SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 500GB $199.99 FS

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2017 3:54 pm
[OP]
Member
Aug 19, 2009
444 posts
281 upvotes

[Newegg] SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 500GB $199.99 FS

500GB for $199.99 with Free Shipping. Been at this price point for a few times before. If you need one now this is prob the cheapest for a while, if you can wait maybe wait till Black Friday / Xmas. I bought one last time in July for $209.99. :(
BestBuy has it for $209.99 now maybe PM opportunity there. https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... 66519.aspx
I thought RFD was supposed to help me SAVE money .... -__-|
Zoomer, Tangerine.
Carrytel internet is only good if you do NOT game. Do not get Carrytel if you do, you WILL regret it.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2012
1608 posts
648 upvotes
TBD
For what it's worth, this was available through newegg via the paypal promo for $184 in August.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
2078 posts
1560 upvotes
Anyone have any experience with warranty with Samsung for these SSDs in Canada?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2228 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
shayne85 wrote: Anyone have any experience with warranty with Samsung for these SSDs in Canada?
No, but for what it's worth, I have two 850 Pros (1TB and 500GB) and 2 850 Evos (1TB and 500GB) and all 4 drives have been solid in all the different devices they're connected with.
Member
Dec 11, 2004
387 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have RMA'ed no problem just have to pay for shipping to USA. Just contact Samsung USA directly; I got the run around from Samsung Canada.
Sr. Member
Oct 12, 2014
891 posts
487 upvotes
London, ON
Eluder wrote: No, but for what it's worth, I have two 850 Pros (1TB and 500GB) and 2 850 Evos (1TB and 500GB) and all 4 drives have been solid in all the different devices they're connected with.
Hey,

How much did you pay for all of your drives?

I'm looking for the best deal on a 512 or 1 tb ssd
Public Mobile $38 month
5GB Data
Unlimited international texting
Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2228 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
MrBanks321 wrote: Hey,

How much did you pay for all of your drives?

I'm looking for the best deal on a 512 or 1 tb ssd
I don't recall all of them, but the 1TB 850 Evo was $200 US a couple of years ago when I bought it (while I was living in the US) and the 1TB 850 Pro I got for $400 CAD (brand new from another forum).
Sr. Member
Jun 25, 2009
682 posts
392 upvotes
Toronto
architect wrote: I have RMA'ed no problem just have to pay for shipping to USA. Just contact Samsung USA directly; I got the run around from Samsung Canada.
You should have contacted Newegg Canada, they would help you out. Even if Samsung Canada denied it. Seen similar cases on older threads.
Sr. Member
Feb 14, 2007
897 posts
286 upvotes
shayne85 wrote: Anyone have any experience with warranty with Samsung for these SSDs in Canada?
If it’s anything like the memory cards it’s a nightmare lol they told me I have to go back to the store I bought it from which was future shop that doesn’t exist.. then tells me to go bestbuy.. then eventually told me to buy it again and reimburse me the difference when they don’t even have that available in store anymore. Hopefully you have better experience with ssd
Member
Dec 11, 2004
387 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ValendiaKnight wrote: You should have contacted Newegg Canada, they would help you out. Even if Samsung Canada denied it. Seen similar cases on older threads.
I didn't purchase my SSD with Newegg.

Top