Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

Samsung Level U Pro Bluetooth Earphones for $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2017 1:04 pm
7 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
2161 posts
3198 upvotes
GTA
Nice price but Horrible reviews. No experience with them but they look bulky. I wonder if they would stay on the ear well.

My mpow wolverines were 25 bucks and have lasted me 2 years. Love them.
Penalty Box
Jul 2, 2016
356 posts
143 upvotes
This is a terribly outdated design. Looks like something out of 2005.
Jan 29, 2016
377 posts
526 upvotes
New Caledonia
Same product, different colour, so... add the reviews together to get a real rating.
HOT DEAL ALERT: 661,000 stolen emails, usernames and unencrypted passwords from a Canadian deals website, compromised due to administrator incompetence and general apathy towards users! Order now!
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2004
1062 posts
38 upvotes
Co-worker has these. They pair well with a samsung phone. When watching a video or listening to music, simply letting the magnets stick together will pause whatever your watching/listening to as well as disconnect a call.

Not sure if it works like that on other phones but he seems to be happy with the purchase.
Jan 23, 2007
315 posts
341 upvotes
London
I have the Level U's, and they are great headphones. I swapped in the win ear buds, and they don't fall out. The battery life is great, and the connection is flawless. I don't know about the pros, but I have the blue U's, so figure they should be near the same
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2002
1956 posts
368 upvotes
Kitchener
You only get a real benefit from these if you're pairing with a Samsung phone yes, especially regarding Audio Quality?